Portugal | Week II

 


I spent my last five days in Portugal in Lisbon, pretending to be a tourist and doing a lot of tourist stuff. 

It felt so good to just explore the streets of Lisbon like it was the first time. 

I found the city really empty, I don’t think I ever been to some places without any tourists in it. 

I loved it tho. I could just take all of my pictures and videos without anyone in the background.  


Passei os meus últimos cinco dias em Portugal em Lisboa, a fingir que era uma turista e a fazer várias coisas que os turistas fazem. 

Soube tão bem explorar as ruas de Lisboa como se fosse a minha primeira vez. 

Achei a cidade super vazia, acho que nunca tive em alguns sítios sem nenhum turista lá. 

Amei. Podia tirar todas as fotos e videos que quisesse sem ninguém nas fotos.  






I went to all of my favorite places in there, I did some shopping (of course!), I saw some friends I have there, I explored the city, went to one of the spots I spent most of my time during my training course for my previous airline…  

I went to Pasteis de Belem on my last day (it’s a must have if you go to Lisbon), I met with one of my managers there. She was visiting Portugal for the first time with her fiancé. 

We went to LX Factory after it, and I showed them around. It was such a great day.  


Fui a todos os meus sítios preferidos lá, fui às compras (claro!), vi alguns amigos que tenho lá, explorei a cidade, fui a um dos sítios onde passava mais tempo durante o meu curso para a minha companhia aérea anterior… 

Fui aos pastéis de Belém no meu último dia (tem mesmo de lá ir, se alguma vez forem a Lisboa), encontrei uma das minhas managers lá. Ela estava em Portugal pela primeira vez com o noivo. 

Fomos à LX Factory depois disso, e mostrei-lhes um bocadinho da cidade. Fui um ótimo dia.  






This was pretty much my days in Lisbon. 

This trip still feels like a dream. I can’t believe I was really there, doing all of this. 

I’m already thinking about going back again, very soon!! These two weeks weren’t enough.  

I really hope you liked this post. :)  


E foi muito disto os meus dias em Lisboa. 

Esta viagem ainda parece um sonho. Não acredito que estive mesmo lá, a fazer tudo isto. 

Já estou a pensar em voltar outra vez, muito em breve!! Estas duas semanas não foram o suficiente. 

Espero muito que tenham gostado deste post. :) 


“Home is where you leave everything you love 

and never question that it will be there when you return.”  

 






You can read about my first week in Portugal here./ Podem ler sobre a minha primeira semana em Portugal aqui.  



Follow

0 Comments