Skull Makeup Tutorial For Halloween | 2016


Good Morning :) 
I have another video for you and this one is really special because it's my very first Halloween tutorial on how to do this skull makeup. 
You know that I'm not really good with makeup so when I started filming this I was like "yeah... let's see how this works" and I have to be honest, I wasn't expecting nothing special but it turn out to be really good and I really like it. 
I really hope you like this video and don't forget to tag me on Instagram if you recreate this look :) 

Bom dia :) 
Hoje tenho outro video para vocês e este é bastante especial, porque é o meu primeiro tutorial de Halloween em como fazer esta maquilhagem de caveira. 
Vocês sabem que eu não sou muito boa com maquilhagem, então quando eu começei a filmar este video, esta do gênero "hum hum, vamos lá ver como é que isto corre", e tenho de ser honesta, eu não estava à espera de nada de especial, mas acabou por ficar bom e eu gostei muito. 
Espero muito que gostem deste video e não se esqueçam de me indentificar no Instagram se recrearem este look :) 

 

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments