Eighteen Plus Nine


Another year has passed and I had the best birthday ever. 

I mentioned that I had absolutely no plans. I wanted to go to Vancouver, but all of my friends stopped replying to me about it… little did I know that they were making other plans for me. 

My birthday was last Saturday, so my friend was telling me that on Friday we were having a photoshoot and filming some videos with a professional photographer. Since everyone was “busy”, it was just me and her. 

She told me that the location was in the same building as our friend lives in, and I was like “okaaaay”. 


Outro ano que passou e eu tive o melhor aniversário de sempre. 

Eu disse-vos que não tinha planos. Eu queria ir a Vancouver, mas os todos os meus amigos me deixaram de responder sobre isso… mal eu sabia que eles estavam a fazer outros planos para mim. 

O meu aniversário foi no sábado passado, e a minha amiga disse-me que na sexta vamos fazer uma sessão fotográfica e filmar uns videos com um fotografo professional. Como toda a gente estava “ocupada”, era só eu e ela. 

Ela disse-me o sítio e era no mesmo prédio onde o nosso colega vive, e eu estava do tipo “okaaaay”. 



She picked me up. I was so upset because I wanted to party and you know how extra I am about my birthday.

It was late, I wasn’t in the mood for a photoshoot. I was in the mood to have some drinks and just celebrate. 

We went to the building and she pressed the exact same floor our friend lives in… that’s when everything started to make sense… and she started to act so weird. 

We got to the unit and all of my best friends were there waiting for me with everything. 

They did such an amazing job! Everything was so beautiful, so perfect. 


Ela veio buscar-me. Eu estava tão chateada porque tudo o que eu queria era festa e vocês sabem o quanto extra eu sou com o meu aniversário. 

Já era tarde, eu não estava de todo no mood para fotos. Estava no mood para ir beber e apenas celebrar. 

Chegamos ao prédio e ela carregou no mesmo andar onde o nosso amigo mora, e foi quando tudo começou a fazer sentido, e ela começou a ficar estranha. 

Chegamos ao apartamento, e todos os meus melhores amigos estavam lá à minha espera com tudo. 

Fizeram um trabalho incrível! Estava tudo tão lindo, tão perfeito.  



I wish I could showed you the video of my reaction, and also the video of all the decorations. It was honestly perfect. 

I’m so thankful for everything, I couldn’t ask for better people in my life. I love them so much. 

We had so much fun that I totally forgot about Vancouver. I still want to go there to do some shopping. 

I left you with some pictures of that night. I hope you like it. :)    


Gostava de vos poder mostrar o video da minha reação, e também o video com todas as decorações. Estava mesmo perfeito. 

Estou tão grata por tudo, não podia pedir por melhores pessoas na minha vida. Gosto tanto deles. 

Divertimo-nos imenso que eu me esqueci completamente de Vancouver. Mas ainda lá quero ir para ir às compras. 

Deixo-vos com algumas fotos daquela noite. Espero muito que gostem. :) 


“The secret of staying young is to live honestly, 

eat slowly, and lie about your age.” 





Follow

0 Comments