Sporty Chic Vibes


  

Good Morning! 
Today I have a very different but yet one of my favorite looks so far. 
I love to see the sporty chic look and you know I am a fan of sneakers but this time I change my beloved sneakers for some high heels. I already show you these pair of heels in this post and I have to say again that these are the most comfortable heels I've ever worn. 
I paired the heels with some jeans and a big t-shirt I really love for those days that I don't know what to wear. 
I did a bun in my hair to add a more sporty vibe to the look and also wore a choker. To give a little more classy touch, I just used some gold details that in my opinion make every outfit look better.  
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
Hoje tenho um look muito diferente, mas um dos meus preferidos até agora. 
Eu adoro ver aqueles looks sporty-chic e vocês sabem que eu sou uma fã de sapatilhas, mas desta vez troquei as minhas queridas sapatilhas por saltos altos. Eu já vos mostrei este saltos neste post, e tenho de dizer outra vez que estes são os saltos altos mais confortáveis que eu já usei. 
Eu usei os saltos com umas calças de ganga e uma t-shirt larga que eu adoro para aqueles dias em que não faço ideia do que vestir. 
Fiz um bun no meu cabelo para dar aquela vibe mais desportiva e também usei uma choker. Para dar um toque mais clássico, adicionei detalhes em dourado, que na minha opinião fazem qualquer look parecer melhor. 
Espero muito que gostem :) 


 

 




 


T-Shirt: Ardene Old (similar here
Jeans: Zara Old (similar here
Heels: Michael Kors (here
Purse: Kenneth Cole (similar here
Choker: Forever 21 (similar here
Watch: Fossil (here
Rose Gold Bracelet: Fossil (similar here) 


Follow

0 Comments