#lindasbirthdayweek Has Started | 2021

 

It’s that time of the year… again. 

I’m not excited about it, at all. I think it’s the first time in 18+8 years that I’m not excited for my birthday. Even last year I was more excited than I am this year. 

I’ve been having mixed feelings about it this year. I can’t believe I’m turning 18+9, it’s crazy. I’m still 18+3 in my head, and I still feel like 18+3. 

Also, the fact everything is closed in Toronto is really upsetting. There’s nothing to do here. 

We’re three days away from the actual day and I still don’t have anything planned. I wanted to go to Vancouver, have a taste of normal life and go shopping. I don’t even know if that will be possible. 


É aquela altura do ano… outra vez. 

Não estou nada entusiasmada. Acho que é a primeira vez em 18+8 anos que não estou entusiasmada para o meu aniversário. Até mesmo o ano passado estava mais entusiasmada do que estou este ano. 

Tenho estado a ter “mixed feelings” sobre isso este ano. Não acredito que vou fazer 18+9, é de loucos. Eu ainda tenho 18+3 na minha cabeça, e ainda me sinto como se estivesse 18+3. 

E também, o facto de estar tudo fechado em Toronto deixa-me chateada. Não há nada para fazer aqui. 

Estamos a três dias do dia e eu ainda não tenho nada planeado. Queria ir para Vancouver, ter um gosto da vida normal e ir às compras. Nem sei se isso vai ser possível.  



The only thing that I’m excited is to party with my friends. I know no matter where we are, we’ll have a great time. 

I had a lovely day with one of my friends yesterday and it kinda put me back into the vibe of celebrating. 

We went to this little cute massage place, and to see the cherry blossoms. 


A única coisa para que eu estou muito entusiasmada é para festejar com os meus amigos. Eu sei que não importa onde estamos, vai ser sempre bom. 

Tive um dia ótimo ontem com uma das minhas amigas, e meio que me pôs de volta à vibe de celebrar. 

Fomos a este sítio de massagens super giro, e ver os rebentos das flores das árvores. 



I’m going to bring you posts every day until the day of my birthday. 

I’m hoping that writing will put my mood up again, so let’s see how this goes. 

I really hope you’ll enjoy it. :)  


Vou trazer-vos posts todos os dias até ao dia do meu aniversário. 

Estou à espera que escrever, traga de volta o meu mood, vamos ver como isto corre. 

Espero muito que gostem. :) 


“Every day of your life

is a special occasion.”  



Follow

0 Comments