Rita Takes Over European Islands | Day VIII

 

Day two in Ibiza. 

We took the ferry to Formentera, and let me tell you… if Ibiza is a dream, I honestly don’t have words for Formentera. 

A little paradise near Paradise? This is the best I can describe it. It’s so beautiful! 

We went straight to the beach and spent pretty much the whole day just in the water and having drinks. 


Segundo dia em Ibiza. 

Apanhámos o barco para Formentera, e deixem-me dizer-vos… se Ibiza é um sonho, sinceramente não tenho palavras para Formentera. 

Um pequeno paraíso perto do paraíso? Esta é a melhor maneira que consigo descrever. É tão lindo! 

Fomos diretamente para a praia e passámos o dia inteiro na água e a beber. 





Of course we did a photoshoot at the beach. Look at the color of the water! It was impossible to not use it as a background for photos. 

I found the water in Formentera more blue and warmer than in Ibiza. I could spend the whole day in the water if I didn’t need drinks haha 

Talking about drinks… we had one of the best Mojitos I’ve ever had in my life.  


Claro que fizemos um photoshoot na praia. Vejam bem a cor da água! Era impossível não usar isso como fundo para as fotos. 

Achei a água em Formentera mais azul e mais quente que em Ibiza. Podia passar o dia inteiro na água, se não precisasse de beber haha 

E falando de bebidas… bebemos um dos melhores Mojitos que eu já bebi em toda a minha vida.  





Time to go take the ferry back to Ibiza, and time to get ready for dinner. 

I wore the most beautiful dress I own for my last night in Ibiza. I order this dress from SHEIN back in March to wear it on my birthday, but guess what? My birthday was cancelled. 

So I took the dress with me to Ibiza, because there’s no better place to wear a full sequin dress than Ibiza, even when everything is closed. 

We ended up having more drinks downtown Ibiza to end our last night there. 

I really hope you liked this post. :)  


Altura de apanhar o barco de volta para Ibiza, para nos arranjarmos para o jantar. 

Usei o vestido mais bonito que tenho para a nossa última noite em Ibiza. Comprei este vestido na SHEIN em Março para o usar no meu aniversário, mas adivinhem? O meu aniversário foi cancelado. 

E então levei este vestido comigo para Ibiza, porque não existe melhor lugar para vestir um vestido cheio de lantejoulas, mesmo quando está tudo fechado. 

Acabamos a beber na baixa de Ibiza para acabar a nossa última noite lá. 

Espero muito que tenham gostado deste post. :)  













♥ 


Follow

0 Comments