2016


 

Good Morning!
Today's post is exceptionally on a Thursday because my schedules are still very messy and I really need to organize myself. 
Here we are at one of the last posts of 2016. How is it even possible? This year flew. I remember being here in Toronto like it was yesterday for summer holidays and now it's freezing cold outside and it's almost a new year. 
2016 was a very tough year at a personal level but it was the best year of my life professionally. I can't believe it's already ending.
I have no doubt that this blog was the best thing I've ever created in my life. I am not only able to share with you my passion for fashion and for photography but I'm also able to work with some really cool brands and meet wonderful people. 
This year, I've worked so hard to keep this blog updated. I finally created a regular schedule for posting which helped a lot and I have to say the numbers went crazy. We've grown so much, but not only here on the blog but also on Instagram and on Tumblr. Numbers are not important but it's definitely a matter factor when it comes to fashion bloggers and working with brands. 
I was able to start uploading more on my Youtube channel as well and it was a goal for this year as well. 
I'm so thankful for everything that happened to me this year, even the bad things because that made me grow up and see so many things different. The only thing I wish for 2017 is to be as good as 2016 because I really love what I do and be able to continue to share everything with you is my goal and even share more.  
Thank you so much for being here with me and to follow this crazy journey with me. I love you and I really appreciate every one of you! I wish you a happy new year to all of you! 
In this post I'm going to share with you some of my favorite posts from 2016. I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
O post de hoje é execionalmente à quinta-feira, porque os meus horários continuam todos trocados, e eu preciso mesmo de me organizar. 
Aqui estamos, num dos últimos posts de 2016. Como é que é possível? Este ano voou. Eu lembro-me de estar aqui, em Toronto, como se fosse ontem para as férias de verão e agora está um frio de rachar lá fora, e é quase um ano novo. 
2016 foi um ano muito dificil a nível pessoal, mas foi o melhor ano da minha vida a profissionalmente. Não acredito que já está a acabar- 
Eu não tenho dúvidas de que este blog foi a melhor coisa que eu já criei na minha vida. Não posso só partilhar com vocês a minha paixão por moda e por fotografia, como também posso trabalhar com marcas que gosto e conhecer pessoas maravilhosas.
Este ano, trabalhei muito para manter este blog actualizado. Finalmente, criei um horário regular para postar que ajudou bastante e tenho de dizer que os números cresceram imenso. 
Nós crescemos tanto, mas não só aqui no blog como também no Instagram e no Tumblr. Os números não são importantes, mas é definitivamente um factor decisivo quando se trata de bloggers de moda e de trabalhar com marcas. 
Conseguir fazer uploads mais regularmente no meu canal de Youtube também, e isso era um objectivo para este ano. 
Estou tão grata for tudo o que me aconteceu este ano, mesmo as coisas más, porque fizeram-me crescer e ver as coisas de uma perspectiva diferente. A única coisa que desejo para 2017 é que seja tão bom como 2016, porque eu gosto mesmo do que faço, e poder continuar a partilhar tudo com vocês é o meu objectivo. 
Muito obrigada por estarem aqui e por me acompanharem nesta aventura. Eu adoro-vos e aprecio cada um de vocês. Desejo-vos um óptimo ano novo. 
Neste post vou partilhar alguns dos meus posts favoritos de 2016. Espero muito que gostem :)




































  

Follow

0 Comments