Books Of The Month | February & March Edition


I haven’t been reading a lot lately, to be honest with you. 

Between my travels to BC and being busy with my new travel Instagram, I barely have time to read. 

But I want to change this, I want to take at least one hour per day to read a book. 

I only read two books over the past two months but both of them were so good. 

I really hope you like this post, and let me know if you have any good book recommendations.  :) 


Não tenho lido muito ultimamente, para ser sincera com vocês. 

Entre as minhas viagens a BC, e andar ocupada com o meu novo Instagram de viagens, mal tenho tido tempo para ler. 

Mas quero mudar isto, quero tirar pelo menos uma hora por dia para ler um livro. 

Li apenas dois livros nos últimos dois meses, mas ambos foram tão bons. 

Espero muito que gostem deste post, e digam-me se recomendam algum livro bom. :)  



The Couple Next Door 

This was one of the best books I’ve read in the last couple months. 

It’s so good! 

There’s always something new happening every time you turn the page which makes you want to read more and more. 

The story is so interesting, if you like mystery and thriller. 

I think they should write a sequel for this book, because the way it ended… like, I need to read more about it. I highly recommend this book.  


O casal da porta ao lado 

Este foi um dos melhores livros que eu li nos últimos meses. 

É tão bom! 

Está sempre alguma coisa a acontecer cada vez que mudam de página, o que faz com que queiram ler mais e mais. 

A história é tão interessante, se gostam de mistério e suspense. 

Acho que deviam de escrever uma sequela para este livro, porque da maneira que acabou… eu preciso de ler mais sobre isso. Recomendo muito este livro.  



The Girl On The Train 

I’ve watched the movie a few years ago, but honestly I couldn’t remember anything of it, so ready the book was really refreshing. 

It was really good too. 

It kinda reminded me of CSI shows, but an extended version of it. 

I was definitely not expecting the end, it was such a good plot twist. I kinda want to watch the movie again, just to see if it is as good as the book. 


A rapariga no comboio 

Eu vi o filme sobre este livro há uns anos, mas sinceramente não me lembro de nada, e ler o livro foi muito refrescante. 

É muito bom. 

Lembra-me dos episódios do CSI, mas uma versão mais extensa. 

Não estava nada à espera do final, foi uma ótima virada na história. Quero voltar a ver o filme, apenas para ver se é tão bom como o livro. 


“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. 

The man who never reads lives only one.” 




Follow

0 Comments