Summer Wishlist | 2020


 
Instax Camera/ Pandora ring/ LV wallet/ Dior earrings/ Zaful swim suit/ Gucci perfume/ Too Faced lip gloss/ H&M bodysuit/ Nine West hat/ Fenty lip gloss/ Pandora bracelet/ Ray-Ban sunglasses/ Gucci sandals/ LV purse 

It’s almost summer time and also time to share with you my summer wishlist. 

Well, on top of my list is, of course, travel this world. I swear I don’t want anything else but just travel. I would be the happiest girl in this world if I could spend my whole summer travel. 

Since I’m not sure about it, let me tell you what I have on my material wishlist at the moment. 

I’ve been obsessed with accessories, and I’m still deciding what should I get as my birthday gift. Yes, I still haven’t bought myself a birthday gift because I just can’t decide between this beautiful Louis Vuitton bag or these Chanel espadrilles. 


I’m thinking about the bag because that baby is so precious. I’m pretty sure if I keep waiting the price will increase like crazy and I will regret not buying it this year.

Apart from that, I have a few summer pieces on my list like swim suits and a lot of accessories. Summer is the time to put your accessories on. 

How about you? What’s on your summer wishlist? 

I really hope you liked this post. :) 


É quase verão e também, altura de partilhar com vocês a minha lista de desejos de verão. 

Bem, no topo da lista está, como é óbvio, viajar. Juro que não quero mais nada a não ser viajar. Seria a pessoa mais feliz do mundo se pudesse passar o verão inteiro a viajar. 

Como ainda não tenho bem a certeza sobre isso, deixem-me partilhar com vocês o que está na minha lista de desejos material neste momento. 

Tenho andado obcecada com acessórios, e ainda estou a decidir o que devo comprar como presente de aniversário. Sim, ainda não comprei um presente de aniversário para mim, porque não consigo decidir entre esta mala linda da Louis Vuitton ou estas alpercatas da Chanel. 


Estou a pensar na mala, porque esta bebé é preciosa. E tenho a certeza que se continuar a esperar o preço vai aumentar imenso e eu vou-me arrepender de não a comprar este ano. 

Sem ser isso, tenho algumas peças de verão na minha lista, como fatos de banho e muitos acessórios. O verão é a altura para se usar acessórios. 

E vocês? O que está na vossa lista de desejos este verão? 

Espero muito que gostem deste post. :)    


 
Zaful swim suit/ Chanel hand cream/ Dior nail polish/ YSL card holder/ Chanel espadrilles/ Marc Jacobs sunglasses/ Zara top/ APM Monaco earrings/ Dior lip gloss/ Dior shoes/ Marc Jacobs perfume/ APM Monaco ring/ SHEIN swim suit 


Follow

0 Comments