Roma, Città Eterna | Day II


The second and last day in Rome, was the day to explore more and see what we didn’t see on our first day there. We started our early morning at Trevi Fountain which it’s probably one of the crowded places I’ve ever been. So MANY people there trying to get the photo that it makes almost impossible for you to shoot one. 
After it, we went to the Spanish Steps and I had to take a picture in the exact same spot that the iconic Audrey Hepburn took one. I almost got in trouble for this pic. Apparently you can’t sit on the steps. 
If you want to shop, close to the Spanish Steps you have all the luxury stores you can imagine. 
Then we walked to Vaticano City, but without stoping first for pizza, because when in Italy… 
Vaticano is beautiful but as everyone told me before, it’s pretty small when you compare it with Santuário de Fátima in Portugal. 
My finally stop in the city was the Magnum store when I made my own ice cream, and let me tell you - it was DELICIOUS! 
Rome is such a beautiful city with so much history and good food. Italy has a special place in my heart! I will definitely come back to Italy, because I still have so many places to cross off my Italy bucket list. 
For now, it’s time to start planning my next one which I’m so so so excited! If everything goes well, I will travel to one of my dream destinations in two weeks and I couldn’t be happier. So for now, fingers crossed and let’s hope I will have a seat. 
I really hope you enjoy my last photos in the cìtta eterna. :) 

O segundo e último dia em Roma, foi o dia para explorar mais e ver o que não vimos no primeiro dia. Começámos a nossa manhã cedo na Fonte Trevi, que é provavelmente dos sítios com mais gente onde já estive. TANTA gente a tentar aquela foto que fica quase impossível para se tirar uma. 
Depois disso, fomos aos Spanish Steps e, claro, que tive de tirar uma foto no mesmo sítio onde a irónica Audrey Hepburn tirou uma. Quase que tive problemas por causa desta foto. Aparentemente não se podem sentar nos degraus. 
Se quiserem fazer umas comprinhas, perto dos Spanish Steps têm todas as lojas de luxo que podem imaginar. 
Depois andamos até à cidade do Vaticano, mas sem antes parar para pizza, porque quando em Itália… 
O Vaticano é lindo, mas como toda a gente me tinha dito antes, é mais pequeno que o Santuário de Fátima em Portugal. 
A minha última paragem na cidade foi na loja da Magnum onde fiz o meu próprio gelado, e deixem-me dizer-vos que estava DELICIOSO! 
Roma é uma cidade linda e com tanta história, e boa comida. Itália tem um lugar tão especial no meu coração! Vou definitivamente voltar, porque ainda existem muitos lugares para ir na minha bucket list de Itália. 
Por agora, é altura de começar a planear a minha próxima viagem que eu estou tão tão tão entusiasmada! Se tudo correr bem, vou para uma das minhas cidades de sonho em duas semanas, e não podia estar mais feliz. Por agora, vamos fazer figas que eu tenha um lugar no voo. 
Espero muito que gostem das minhas últimas fotos na cìtta eterna. :) 















♥ 


0 Comments