Hey Toronto!

Hello! 
Finally I have this blog updated to date. As you know I'm home and it feels so good. 
This morning I woke up really early to go do my usual walk everytime I'm here with my mom, and to do some last Christmas shopping. 
How I missed this city and the environment around here. 
I had to take some pictures as well and we chose Nathan Phillips Square and I also wanted  to go there to see the Christmas decorations. 
I wore a whole black outfit with a touch of pink of my scarf. You know how much I love to wear neutrals with just a pop of a color. And also, I went back to being a blonde girl and I couldn’t be happier. I’m feeling myself again. 
I really hope you like it. :) 

Olá! 
Finalmente tenho este blog actualizado. Como vocês sabem, estou em casa e sabe tão bem. 
Esta semana acordei cedinho e fui fazer a minha caminhada habitual sempre que aqui estou com a minha mãe, e fazer as últimas compras de Natal.  
As saudades que eu tive desta cidade e do ambiente aqui. 
Claro que tive de tirar algumas fotografias e escolhemos a Nathan Phillips Square e eu também queria ir lá para ver as decorações de Natal. 
Usei um look todo preto apenas com um toque de cor de rosa do meu cachecol. Vocês sabem o quanto eu gosto de usar cores neutras com um toque de cor. E também, voltei a ser loirinha e não podia estar mais feliz. Sinto-me eu outra vez. 
Espero muito que gostem. :) 







Shirt: Zara (similar here
Leggings: Stradivarius (similar here
Headband: Bershka (similar here
Boots: Stuart Weitzman (here
Purse: Guess (similar here



Follow

0 Comments