Hello Belgium


Hello! 
Two weeks ago I went to Belgium to meet with my friends from my training course and today I will share some pictures from my time there. 
You know how much I love to travel, and honestly Belgium has never been on my travel bucket list. Oh, it was such a mistake. 
I arrived in the afternoon and we went to explore a little bit of Brussels. It's so pretty! We went to the Grand Palace which it's really nice and perfect for the perfect photos. 
Then, of course we had to try the famous Belgium Waffles which they are so goooood! And we finished our day in the European quarter, we found a pub and got lost in there. 
I left you some of the pictures we took on my first day in Belgium. I really hope you like it. :) 

Olá! 
Há duas semanas atrás fui à Bélgica para estar com uns colegas meus do meu training course e hoje vou partilhar com vocês algumas fotos de lá. 
Vocês sabem o quanto eu gosto de viajar, e honestamente a Bélgica nunca teve na minha travel bucket list. Oh, e que erro que foi esse. 
Eu cheguei durante a tarde e fomos explorar um bocadinho de Bruxelas. É tão giro! Fomos ao Grand Palace que é lindo e perfeito para as fotos prefeitas. 
Depois, claro que tivemos de ir provar as famosas waffles que são maravilhosas! E acabámos o nosso dia no quarter europeu, encontrámos um pub lá e perdemos-nos. 
Deixo-vos algumas fotos que tirámos no meu primeiro dia na Bélgica. Espero muito que gostem. :)  










 ♥ 

Follow

0 Comments