Slowly



Hello.
I want to get back to the outfit posts as I told you in my previous post. But we're getting there slowly. 
Do you ever get the feeling when you stop doing something for a while and then you start doing that again and it's like you have no idea what you're doing? That's how I feel about outfit pictures. I don't even know to pose anymore. 
But one thing I remember - how much I loved taking pictures in the natural light. The sun light couldn't be more perfect on the day we took these pictures. 
Anyway, I will get back to my outfit photos and also I just have one more day of work before my vacations start. I'm so excited because I know I will have a lot of photos/posts to share with you. 
I'm starting my vacations back home in Portugal for a few days and then I return with some friends to spend a few days in London. You can expect thousands of cliché photos in London that I still haven't the opportunity to take hahah. 
I really hope you like it. :) 

Olá. 
Eu quero muito voltar aos posts de outfits como vos disse no post anterior. Mas estamos a chegar lá devagar. 
Já alguma vez sentiram que quando deixam de fazer uma coisa por algum tempo que quando a voltam a fazer, não têm a menor ideia do que estão a fazer? É o que eu sinto com as outfit photos. Eu já nem posar sei. 
Mas há uma coisa que eu me lembro: o quanto eu adorava tirar fotos com luz natural. A luz do sol não podia estar mais perfeita no dia em que tiramos estas fotos. 
De qualquer maneira, voltarei às minhas outfits photos e também já só tenho mais um dia de trabalho antes de começar as minhas férias. Estou tão entusiasmada porque vou ter imensas fotos/posts para partilhar com vocês. 
Vou começar as minhas férias de volta a casa por uns dias em Portugal e depois regresso a Londres com umas amigas por uns dias. Podem esperar milhares de fotos cliché em Londres que eu ainda não tive oportunidade para as tirar hahah. 
Espero muito que gostem. :) 





Follow

0 Comments