Hello November



November. 
One more month left of this crazy year. 
I'm so excited for this month. I'm off half of the month and I will be in cities that I've never been so get ready for a lot of cool pictures. 
I'll start my month back home in Portugal, then I will come back to London with some friends, then I'll go to Prague a few days, come back for work and then more three days in Belgium. It's going to be a non-stop month.
I want to get this blog back on track and get back on the outfit photos. You have no idea how I miss them and how I miss being a blogger. 
Let's see what this month will bring us and I wish you a wonderfull November. 

Novembro. 
Só mais um mês que falta para este ano louco terminar. 
Estou tão entusiasmada para este mês. Estou de folga metade do mês e vou estar em cidades que nunca estive, podem-se preparar para montes de fotos giras. 
Vou começar o meu mês de volta a Portugal, depois volto para Londres com umas amigas, depois vou uns dias para Praga, volto para trabalhar e depois mais três dias na Bélgica. Vai ser um mês sem parar. 
Quero voltar a meter este blog no sítio e quero voltar aos outfit posts. Vocês não têm noção das saudades que eu tenho de ser blogger. 
Vamos ver o que este mês nos trás e desejo-vos um Novembro maravilhoso.  



Follow

0 Comments