Girls Trip In London | Day 2


Hello! 
This post is the last one from London. I need to catch up with my travels so I won't share anymore pictures with you from one of the best weekends of my life. 
On our second day we started the day in Leadenhall Market, which is probably one of the most beautiful places I've been. It gave me so many Christmas vibes and it's so pretty! 
Then we went for a walk close to Tower Bridge and of course do a little photoshoot in the middle of the street - because it's what we do haha. 
After that we went to Nothing Hill and I fell in love. The houses there are so pretty! And of course there was some parts of there that reminded me of Toronto. 
It's so funny how I see parts of Toronto everywhere I go. I think I really miss being there and being out of my comfort zone makes me realize that. 
Back on track, we had some girls time in a pub in Nothing Hill and we finished our day in Camden Town with some treats and a unlucky search for a place to do a tattoo together. 
I loved this trip. I love these girls and I just can't wait for our next trip together. 
I really hope you like it. :)  

Olá! 
Este post é o último de Londres. Preciso de conseguir acompanhar as minhas viagens, então não vou partilhar mais fotos com vocês de um dos melhores fins de semana da minha vida. 
No nosso segundo dia, começamos o dia no mercado de Leadenhall, que provavelmente é um dos sítios mais bonitos onde eu já tive. O espírito de Natal cresceu em mim e é tão lindo! 
Depois fomos passear perto da Tower Bridge e claro que tivemos de fazer uma mini sessão fotográfica no meio da rua, porque é isso que nós fazemos haha. 
Depois disso fomos a Nothing Hill e apaixonei-me. As casas são tão lindas! E claro que algumas partes me fizeram lembrar Toronto. 
É tão engraçado como eu vejo partes de Toronto onde quer que vá. Tenho mesmo saudades de lá estar e estar fora da minha zona de conforto está-me a fazer mesmo perceber isso. 
Mas de volta ao assunto, tivemos um tempinho de miúdas num pub em Nothing Hill e acabamos o nosso dia em Camden Town com doces e uma busca sem sorte por um sitio para fazer uma tatuagem. 
Eu amei esta viagem. Adoro estas miúdas e mal posso esperar pela nossa próxima viagem juntas. 
Espero muito que gostem. :)















Follow

0 Comments