Girls Trip In London | Day 1



Good Morning!
Today I want to share my first day in London with my girls. Our first day in the city was my favorite one. 
We woke up really early and went straight to King's Cross station to the Harry's Potter platform. I've never been there and it's so cool. Of course, we had to take some pictures there. 
Then we went for a walk in Hyde Park. I remember being there 12 years ago when I went here for the first time but I didn't remember how beautiful it was, specially during Fall. 
After Hyde Park, we made a break for lunch and went to the London Eye. I've never been there before. I need to be honest - I think London Eye it's that thing you only do once in your life. The view from there it's beyond amazing! It's breathless. But I think it's not worth it to come back, it's boring. You spend like 30min in the capsule seeing the same things over and over. But it must be really beautiful at night. 
After London Eye, we went to my favorite place of the day: Madame Tussaud. I loved it so much! I remember being there in my first time in London. A lot of figures are the same as I remember, but there's a lot new more and a few more attractions. It was so much fun! 
I left some of the pictures we took on that day. I really hope you like it. :)

Bom dia! 
Hoje quero partilhar com vocês o meu primeiro dia em Londres com as minhas miúdas. O nosso primeiro dia na cidade foi o meu preferido. 
Acordámos relativamente cedo e fomos diretamente à estação de King’s Cross à plataforma do Harry Potter. Nunca lá tinha estado e é tão giro. Claro que tivemos de tirar fotos lá. 
Depois, fomos passear ao Hyde Park. Lembro-me de lá estar há 12 anos quando vim cá pela primeira vez, mas já não me lembrava o quanto lindo era, especialmente durante o Outono. 
Depois do Hyde Park, fizemos uma pausa para almoçar e fomos à London Eye. Nunca lá tinha estado. E tenho de ser honesta: acho que a London Eye é aquela coisa que basta ver-se uma vez na vida. A vista de lá é linda! Mas acho que não vale a pena voltar, é uma seca. Passam uns 30min na cápsula a ver sempre as mesmas coisas. Mas deve ser lindo À noite. 
Depois da London Eye, fomos ao meu sítio preferido do dia: o Madame Tussaud. Amei! Gostei tanto de lá voltar! Lembro me de lá estar na minha primeira vez em Londres. Muitas figuras são as mesmas que eu me lembro, mas existem muitas novas e muitas mais atrações. Foi tão divertido. 

Deixo-vos algumas fotos que tirámos naquele dia. Espero muito que gostem. :) 















Follow

0 Comments