Christmas Markets

Good Morning!
Let's open the Christmas posts season! I'm so excited for Christmas this year. Well, I'm always excited for Christmas. I always feel like a little kid around this time of the year. I love the Christmas environment. I love Christmas songs. I love Christmas shopping. I basically love everything! 
When I was in London last week, I saw a few Christmas markets and the lights in the streets - I started to really feel the Christmas spirit. I want to go to every single one of them. 
Also, since I'm working this year, I was lucky enough to get the Christmas off and I will spend it in Portugal with my brother. 
Who else is excited for Christmas time? 

Bom dia! 
Vamos abrir a época dos posts de Natal! Estou tão entuasiasmada para o Natal este ano. Bem, eu estou sempre entusiasmada para o Natal. Sinto-me sempre como uma criança pequena durante esta altura do ano. Adoro o ambiente de Natal. Adoro as músicas de Natal. Adoro as compras de Natal. Basicamente adoro tudo! 
Quando estive em Londres, a semana passada, vi alguns mercados de Natal e as luzes na rua, e comecei a sentir realmente o espírito de Natal. Quero ir a todos! 
Além disso, como estou a trabalhar este ano, fui uma sortuda e vou ter os dias de Natal de folga e vou passá-lo a Portugal com o meu irmão. 
Quem mais está entusiasmado para o Natal? 





 

Source: Pinterest 


Follow

0 Comments