Last Week In Toronto



Hello!
This is my last post from Toronto in a while.
I told you I went to Toronto to leave my baby girl with my parents. I haven't told you the reason why I did that. I hope I can share it with you this week. 
I left Toronto last Tuesday night. It's always hard to leave my family behind, but this time was even worse. I came back to Europe to live my biggest dream, but I still don't know anything about it. 
The only thing I know right now is that I won't live in Portugal anymore, but I still don't know where I'm going next. I'm waiting for an email, that insists in not coming. And believe me, it's killing me. 
I don't know when is the next time I will be able to get back in my city, so I made sure I did everything I love to do in the city on my last days. 
I spent most of the time with my baby and with my family of course, and did some walks and shop around. 
I left you some photos I took on my last week in Toronto. 
I really hope you like it. :) 

Olá! 
Este é o meu último post de Toronto por algum tempo. 
Eu contei-vos que tinha ido a Toronto para deixar a minha baby com os meus pais. Mas ainda não vos contei a razão pelo qual o fiz. Espero poder partilhá-la com vocês esta semana. 
Deixei Toronto na terça-feira à noite. É sempre tão díficil deixar a minha família para trás, mas desta vez foi ainda pior. Eu voltei para a Europa para viver o meu maior sonho, mas ainda não sei nada sobre isso. 
A única coisa que eu sei, é que não vou viver mais em Portugal, mas ainda não sei onde vou a seguir. Estou à espera de um email, que insiste em não chegar. E acreditem, que me está a matar- 
Não faço ideia de qual será a próxima vez que vou poder voltar à minha cidade, então tive a certeza de que fazia tudo o que eu mais gosto na cidade nos meus últimos dias. 
Passei a maior parte do tempo com a minha baby e com a minha família, claro, e passei e fui às compras. 
Deixo-vos algumas fotos que tirei na minha última semana em Toronto. 
Espero muito que gostem. :) 





♥ 

Follow

0 Comments