Home



Good Morning!
Home... there's so many definitions of what it is. For me, it's Toronto. I love this city more than I love anything. I know every corner, every street of it and I still get amazed by its beauty every single time I come back. 
I was supposed to come here for good in the beggining of next year, but life change, and something amazing happened. 
My plans have changed. I will share everything with you in the next few weeks, but for now... I'm here. And I didn't come alone. 
I brought my baby girl to stay here with my parents as I will live the biggest dream of my life. 
I went for a walk with her on Tuesday and I decided to take some pictures of my outfit. Toronto has been really hot in the past few weeks, perfect for summer outfits.
So I went for some shorts, a top and sandals.
I really hope you like it. :) 

Bom dia! 
Casa... existem tantas definições para o que isso é. Para mim, é Toronto. Eu amo esta cidade mais do que qualquer outra coisa. Conheço cada canto, cada rua e continuo a surpreender-me sempre cada vez que volto, com a sua beleza.
Era suposto mudar-me para aqui de vez no início do próximo ano, mas a vida muda, e algo maravilhoso aconteceu. 
Os meus planos mudaram. Vou partilhar tudo com vocês nas próximas semanas, mas por agora... estou aqui. E não vim sozinha. 
Trouxe a minha bebé comigo para ficar aqui com os meus pais, pois eu vou viver o maior sonho da minha vida. 
Fui dar um volta na terça e decidi tirar algumas fotos do meu look. Toronto tem estado super quente nas últimas semanas, perfeito para outfits de verão. 
Então, eu usei uns calções, um top e sandálias. 
Espero muito que gostem. :)






 Top: Springfield s/s '18 (here ON SALE!) 
Shorts: H&M old (similar here
Sandals: Bershka s/s '18 (here
Purse: COACH (similar here


Follow

0 Comments