Windy Days



Good Morning! 
First of of the last month of the year. How crazy is this? 
I'm so excited for December and specially for Christmas. I love Christmas! 
Unfortunately, I'm not going to Toronto this year, but my family is coming to spend Christmas with me which I'm really excited about. 
Today's look is probably one of my favorites for this time of the year. It's casual, cozy but yet, there's something about it that I love so much. 
When we took these pictures, was such a crazy cold winter day. But I think the pictures turned out great even with the crazy wind and with hair all around. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
O primeiro post do último mês do ano. Como é que é possível? 
Estou tão entusiasmada para Dezembro, e especialmente para o Natal. Eu adoro o Natal! 
Infelizmente, não vou a Toronto este ano, mas a minha família vem passar o Natal aqui comigo, e eu mal posso esperar. 
O look de hoje é provavelmente um dos meus preferidos para esta altura do ano. É casual, quentinho, mas mesmo assim há algo nele que eu gosto tanto. 
Quando tirámos estas fotos, estava um dia super frio de inverno. Mas acho que as fotos ficaram tão giras, mesmo com o vento louco e com cabelos em todo o lado. 
Espero muito que gostem :) 








Knit sweater: Bershka (similar here
Jacket: Zara (similar here
Jeans: Bershka (similar here
Sneakers: PUMA (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here


Follow

0 Comments