2017 Rewind | Travel


Hello! 
Today I'm going to write about the best of my year: travel. 
If you read my blog for a while, you'd know that I'm a travel enthusiast and nothing makes more happy than go to a different country and just explore. (and take thousands of pictures of course!) 
I started the year in Toronto, and the first trip I did was back in Lisbon. Nothing new, I always do this trip twice a year.
Then, I had the amazing opportunity to spend my birthday in Paris. It was a dream! I've always wanted to spend my birthday in Paris. 
It was my first time in the city and I loved it so much! It was the best three days of my life. You can read more about my birthday weekend in Paris here, here and here.  
I also visit a few cities, here in Portugal. I spent a weekend in Porto which is such a beautiful city, and also explore a little more of Portugal. 
Portugal is such a tiny but beautiful country! 
I went back to one of my favorite villages here, Porto Covo. I used to spend my summer vacations in there with my parents when I was a little girl. So it's always so nice to get back in there.  
The last trip I did this year was definitely an amazing experience that I really want to repeat, but this time in USA. I would LOVE to do a roadtrip across America. 
But back on track, I did a roadtrip across Spain about two months ago, and it was amazing! 
I left home without any destinations, I just wanted to go to Barcelona or Madrid, that was my only plan. And it just turned out to be one of the best plans of my entire life. 
You can also read about my roadtrip here, here and here
I also made a small roadtrip in Canada with my parents off record. I went to Ottawa for the weekend. 
I can't wait to see what new destinations 2018 will bring me. I've already thought about one or two destinations, but let's see.  
Travel is one of the best experiences of our lives. Travel, explore, meet new people and cultures makes us richer. I just don't want to live my life without cross any borders. 
I left you some of my favorite travel pictures from this year. 
I really hope you like it :)

Olá! 
Hoje vou escrever sobre o melhor do meu ano: viagens. 
Se vocês já têm o meu blog há algum tempo, sabem que eu adoro viajar e que nada me faz mais feliz do que ir para um país diferente e explorar. (e claro tirar montes de fotografias!) 
Comecei o meu ano em Toronto, e a a minha primeira viagem do ano foi de volta a Lisboa. Nada de novo, eu faço sempre esta viagem duas vezes por ano. 
Depois, tive a oportunidade fantástica de passar o meu aniversário em Paris. Foi um sonho! Eu sempre quis passar o meu aniversário em Paris! 
Foi a minha primeira vez na cidade e adorei! Foram os melhores três dias da minha vida. Podem ler mais sobre o meu fim de semana de aniversário em Paris, aqui, aqui e aqui
Também visitei algumas cidades aqui em Portugal. Passei um fim de semana no Porto, que é uma cidade linda e explorei um bocadinho mais de Portugal. 
Portugal é um país pequenino mas lindo! 
Voltei a uma das minhas aldeias preferidas aqui, Porto Covo. Eu costumava passar as férias de verão lá com os meus pais quando era pequenina. É sempre tão bom voltar lá. 
A última viagem que eu fiz este ano foi sem dúvida uma experiência maravilhosa que eu quero muito repetir, mas desta vez nos Estados Unidos. Eu adorava fazer uma roadtrip pela América. 
Mas de volta ao assunto, eu fiz uma roadtrip por Espanha há cerca de dois meses, e foi fantástico! 
Saí de casa sem destino, apenas só queria ir a Barcelona ou a Madrid, era o meu único plano. E acabou por se tornar num dos melhores planos da minha vida. 
Também podem ler sobre a minha roadtrip aqui, aqui e aqui
Também fiz uma roadtrip pequenina com os meus pais no Canadá. Fomos passar um fim de semana em Ottawa. 
Mal posso esperar para ver quais serão os destinos que 2018 me trará. Já pensei num ou dois destinos, mas vamos ver. 
Viajar é uma das melhores experiências das nossas vidas. Viajar, explorar, conhecer novas pessoas e culturas torna-nos mais ricos. Eu não quero viver a minha vida sem cruzar fronteiras. 
Deixo-vos algumas das minhas fotos preferidas das viagens que fiz este ano. 
Espero muito que gostem :) 
































Follow

0 Comments