Porto

Good Morning!
I had a meeting in Porto last weekend and I decided to stay there for the weekend. It's always a pleasure to be in Porto. It's so different from Lisbon. They're both so pretty in their ways but I guess Porto is the one which has my heart. 
I find it such a beautiful city with so much history and every single corner is so pretty. I just want to take pictures everytime I'm there. 
I went to the top of Dom Luis bridge this time and the view from there is breathtaking! It's so beautiful! You can see the city from there and also Gaia. 
It was my first time in the top of the brigde and it was definitely worth it. 
I left you some pictures I took there and I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia :) 
Tive um meeting no Porto o fim de semana passado e decidi ficar lá o fim de semana. É sempre um prazer estar no Porto. É tão diferente de Lisboa. São as duas lindas da sua maneira, mas eu acho que o Porto é a que tem o meu coração. 
Acho que é um cidade tão linda, com tanta história e cada canto é tão bonito. Eu só quero tirar fotos cada vez que lá estou. 
Fui ao cimo da ponte D. Luís desta vez e a vista de lá é maravilhosa! 
É tão linda! Podem ver a cidade de lá, e Gaia também. 
Foi a minha primeira vez no topo da ponte e valeu mesmo muito a pena. 
Deixo-vos algumas fotos que tirei lá e espero muito que gostem :) 




 


Follow

0 Comments