A Little Update


Hey guys!
I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages!
As I told you in this post, I'm not at my best right now. I'm getting there, and I'm feeling so much better but I'm still a little fragile. 
I'm feeling so motivated to start writing new articles for you and to finally show you what I've working on for a while now. I'm trying my best to keep you update and to post on my normal schedule, but sometimes it isn't easy. 
I'm in Madrid at the moment and I will share everything with you on wednesday's post. So stay tuned!   

Olá! 
Sinto que já não falo com vocês há imenso tempo! 
Como vos disse neste post, eu não estou no meu melhor neste momento. Estou a chegar lá, ando-me a sentir muito melhor, mas ainda estou um bocadinho frágil. 
Sinto-me tão motivada para começar a escrever novos artigos para vocês e para finalmente partilhar no que ando a trabalho há algum tempo. Estou a tentar o meu melhor para vos manter actualizados e para postar nos meus dias habituais, mas às vezes não é fácil. 
Estou em Madrid neste momento, e vou partilhar tudo com vocês no post de quarta-feira. Fiquem atentos!

 


Follow

0 Comments