Off The Shoulder Top


Hello!
I'm back to update this blog on a normal schedule (or at least I'm trying to) and I have to confess that I miss my outfit posts a lot.
If you follow me for a while, you'd know how much I love wearing jeans, white tops and just adding a little pop of color with a bag. That's what today's look is about, a white off shoulder top that I'm totally in love with and my beloved blue purse. 
I told you in my last outfit post about my love for off the shoulder tops and this one is my favorite. I love it so much and it comes in different colors which I also like. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Olá! 
Estou de volta à rotina normal do blog (ou pelo menos, estou a tentar) e tenho de confessar que já tinha muitas saudades dos meus outfit posts. 
Se me seguem há um tempo, sabem que eu adoro usar calças de ganga, tops brancos e adicionar um toque de cor com uma mala. E é sobre isso que o post de hoje é, um top de ombros descaídos branco, que eu adoro, e a minha querida mala azul. 
Eu contei-vos no meu último outfit post sobre o meu amor por tops de ombros descaídos e este é, sem dúvida, o meu preferido. Adoro-o e tem várias cores diferentes que eu também gosto muito. 
Espero muito que gostem :) 






 

Top: Bershka s/s'17 (here
Jeans: Zara old (similar here on SALE!) 
Shoes: Michael Kors (here
Purse: Guess (similar here on SALE!) 
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here
Watch: Michael Kors (similar here

♥ 

Follow

0 Comments