Vlogmas



Good Morning! 
I already told you that I'm doing vlogmas on my Youtube channel but I've never shared any vlog with you here on the blog so I thought 'why not?'. And that's what today's post is about: my vlogmas. 
I'm going to share the lastest vlog with you and tell you what I'm thinking about it. 
I'm loving doing this but there are some days that I'm not as excited or I just don't do anything special because let's get real this is my life! What I showed you on the vlogs is my real life, my normal routine. I'm not going to do something just because I'm vlogging or to 'fill' the vlogs. That's why there are a lot of boring vlogs but I prefer this way instead of lying to you. 
I know I could vlog more outside but that's one thing I'm working on. I just get really shy outside and when I'm with other people. I think it's perfectly normal! 
In this vlog I vlogged in school for the first time and with a friend! I also went to do some last Christmas shopping and tell you about my packing mess. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
Eu já vos tinha dito que estava a fazer vlogmas no meu canal de Youtube, mas ainda não tinha partilhado com vocês nenhum vlog aqui no blog, então pensei "porque não?", e é mesmo sobre isso que é o post de hoje: sobre os meus vlogmas. 
Eu vou partilhar com vocês o meu último vlog e dizer-vos o que penso sobre isso. 
Eu estou a adorar fazer vlogmas, mas existem alguns dias em que eu não estou tão entusiasmada ou em que não faço nada de especial, porque é a minha vida! O que eu vos mostro nos vlogs é a minha vida real, a minha rotina normal. Eu não vou fazer algo só porque estou a fazer vlogmas ou para "encher" os vlogs. É por isso que existem alguns vlogs mais chatos, mas eu prefiro isso a mentir-vos. 
Eu sei que podia fazer mais vlogs lá fora, mas isso é algo em que eu ando a trabalhar. Eu fico bastante envergonhada para filmar lá fora e ao pé de outras pessoas. Acho que isso é uma coisa perfeitamente normal! 
Neste vlog eu filmei na escola pela primeira vez e com uma amiga! Também fui fazer as últimas comprinhas de Natal e ainda vos contei sobre a minha confusão de fazer as malas. 
Espero muito que gostem :)  

 


Follow

0 Comments