Pop Of Blue

 

Good Morning!
I'm really happy to share this post with you because I really like these vibes.
The weather has been crazy lately. We are in December but it feels like Spring again but I'm not complaining at all since in a week I'm going to be in the freezing cold. 
I love this look so much. I don't don't why but the looks with chokers are always my favorites and I got a new haircut. My hair is so short right now but it feels so good and I'm thinking of chop it a little bit more. 
I'm using a very neutral look with white jeans and beige shirt, black knit jacket and to give a pop of color, a blue purse. 
I always love to see looks with a colorful purse because it gives such a nice touch to the whole outfit. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia! 
Estou muito contente de partilhar este post com vocês, porque gosto tanto destas vibes. 
O tempo tem estado doido de todo ultimamente. Nós estamos em Dezembro, mas mais parece Primavera outra vez, mas eu não me estou a queixar de todo, tendo em conta que daqui a uma semana vou para o frio. 
Eu gosto tanto deste look. Não sei porquê, mas os looks com as chokers são sempre os meus preferidos, e eu tenho um novo penteado. O meu cabelo está tão curto agora, mas sabe tão bem e estou a pensar em cortá-lo um pouco mais. 
Estou a usar um look muito neutro, com calças de ganga brancas, camisola bege, casaco de malha preto, e para dar um toque de cor, uma mala azul. 
Eu adoro ver looks com malas coloridas, porque dão um toque tão giro a todo o conjunto. 
Espero muito que gostem :)







Shirt: Bershka f/w '17 (here
Jacket: Stradivarius f/w '17 (here
Jeans: Mango (here
Sneakers: Michael Kors (similar here
Choker: Forever 21 (similar here
Purse: Guess (similar here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (similar here
Watch: Fossil (here



Follow

0 Comments