Óbidos Photo Diary

 



Good Morning! 
Today's post is a very special one because it's from one of my favorite places in the world: Óbidos which is a magical village in Portugal. 
I realized that I always do posts about Toronto and what I love in there but never about the places I visit here in Portugal and believe me, there are so many beautiful places here.  
If you are following my vlogmas on my Youtube Channel you probably know I've been there but I'm going to show you all the pictures I took. 
That village is truly amazing and beautiful. Every single corner or every single details is so unique. It's really a very 'princesses and princes' village. You really can travel in time in there that's why I love that place so much. 
There is a Christmas Fair in there at the moment but I have to be honest with you, I didn't like the fair so much. I prefered the village.
The fair's theme this year was 'Alice in Wonderland' and it's was really cool but I've been there before on the chocolate fair and it was way better than the Christmas. 
I really hope you like this photos :) 

Bom dia! 
O post de hoje é muito especial porque é de um dos meus sitios preferidos em todo o mundo: Óbidos, que é uma aldeia mágica. 
Eu percebi que estou sempre a fazer posts sobre Toronto e o que adoro lá, mas nunca sobre os sitios que visito aqui em Portugal, e acreditem, existem tantos sitios bonitos aqui. 
Se estão a seguir os meus vlogmas, no meu canal de Youtube, provavelmente já sabem que eu estive lá, mas vou vos mostrar todas as fotos que tirei. 
Aquela vila é mesmo linda. Cada canto ou cada detalhe é tão único. É mesmo uma aldeia de principes e princesas. Vocês conseguem mesmo viajar no tempo lá, é por isso que eu gosto tanto daquele sítio. 
Esta a haver a Vila Natal lá, mas eu tenho de ser honesta com vocês, eu não gostei muito da feira em si. Prefiro mesmo a aldeia.  
O tema da feira este ano é a Alice no país das maravilhas e estava giro, mas eu já lá estive na feira do chocolate e foi muito melhor que a do Natal. 
Espero muito que gostem das fotos :)













Shirt: H&M old (similar here
Leggings: Stradivarius old (similar here
Scarf: Zara (similar here
Sneakers: Adidas (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here


Follow

0 Comments