Merry Christmas



Good Morning! 
I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! 
And also sorry for the lack of posts but you know I'm in Toronto and I've been really sick since I got here. I can't wait to get better to share with you pictures with snow, a lot of snow. 
Remember that the most important thing about Christmas is not the presents but the time you spend with you love ones and the family time and be in peace. That's such a precious thing at this moment. 
This year I'm so thankful to be here with my family and for me there was no present like this. 
Merry Christmas guys! I love you! 

Bom dia! 
Quero desejar-vos um Feliz Natal! 
E ainda pedir desculpa pela falta de posts, mas como sabem, estou em Toronto e tenho estado muito doente desde que cheguei aqui. Mal posso esperar para estar melhor e partilhar fotos da neve, muita neve, com vocês. 
Lembrem-se que a parte mais importante do Natal não são os presentes, mas sim o tempo que passam com as pessoas que mais amam e com a vossa família e estar em paz. Isso é uma coisa preciosa neste momento. 
Este ano estou tão agradecida de estar aqui com a minha família, para mim não existiu presente melhor. 
Feliz Natal! Adoro-vos! 

 


Follow

0 Comments