Mustard Yellow Jacket


 Good Morning :) 
As you might know I love to wear colors in every season of the year but mainly during summer time. But everything change when I saw this jacket for the first time. 
If you follow my videos and saw this one in particular, you know all the history behind this jacket so I'm not going to tell you but this jacket is such a cool jacket for these Fall days ahead and even for Winter time. 
You have this same jacket in so many colors, the hard work is to pick up one. 
So on these pictures, I went for a very basic look. Jeans, white top, and my white Adidas that I haven't worn in a while.
The jacket is what gives everything to the look in my opinion and I'm really into fake leather jackets lately. They are so trendy right now. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia :) 
Como devem saber, eu adoro usar cores em todas as estações do ano, mas principalmente durante o Verão. Mas tudo mudou quando eu vi este casaco pela primeira vez. 
Se seguem os meus videos, e se viram este em particular, sabem toda a história por de trás deste casaco, e não vos vou contar aqui, mas este casaco é tão giro para os dias de Outono que estão para vir. 
Vocês têm este mesmo casaco em tantas cores, que o trabalho mais dificil é mesmo escolher uma. 
Nestas fotos, eu fui para um look mesmo muito básico: calças de ganga, um top branco, e as minhas Adidas brancas que já não usava à algum tempo. 
Este casaco dá tudo ao look, na minha opinião e eu estou a adorar casacos de pele falsa ultimamente. Eles são bastante trendy
Espero muito que gostem :) 

 

 

 

 

 


Top: Zara Old (similar here
Jeans: Zara Old (similar here
Jacket: Zara Old (I really like this color too) 
Purse: Michael Kors (here in a bigger size) 
Sneakers: Adidas (similar here
Watch: Fossil (here)  
Sunglasses: Calvin Klein (similar here)


Follow

0 Comments