In The Woods

 

Good morning!! 
Today's look is the perfect look for Fall days where it's cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon. 
In this look I went a little bit out of my comfort zone. I have this jeans for so many years in my closet and I kinda have a love/hate relationship with them because they are boyfriend jeans and I really don't like wide jeans but I'm changing and decided to give them a try. I ended up to really like wearing them and they are really comfy. 
Fall is the season of flannel shirts which I love and in this look I wore my favorite one around my waist. I love to see flannel shirts like this. It gives such a cool vibe to the whole look. 
I really hope you like it :) 

Bom dia :) 
O look de hoje é perfeito para os dias de Outono, onde está frio de manhã e calor à tarde. 
Nest look, saí um bocadinho da minha zona de conforto. Eu tenho estas calças no meu armário à tantos anos e meio que tenho uma relação de amor/ódio com elas, porque elas são boyfriend jeans e eu não gosto nada de calças largas, mas eu estou a mudar e decidi dar-lhes uma chance. Acabei por gostar muito de as vestir e elas são bastante confortáveis. 
O Outono é a estação das camisas de flanela que eu adoro e neste look, usei a minha favorita à volta da minha cintura. Adoro ver as camisas de flanela assim. Dão uma vibe tão cool ao look
Espero muito que gostem :) 

 


 




Top: Zara Old (similar here
Jeans: Zara Old (similar here) 
Shirt: Primark Old (similar here
Sneakers: Adidas (similar here
Purse: Michael Kors (here with gold details) 
Choker: Forever 21 (similar here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here
Watch: Fossil (here



Follow

0 Comments