Fringe Sandals

 

Good Morning :)
You know I usually don't wear a lot of high heels. I prefer the comfort of sneakers and flat shoes. But lately my little obsession with high heels is coming out again and I've using a lot of heels. I think this is my third outfit post with heels in the past month ahah
I feel in love when I saw these beautiful sandals from Clay's. Clay's is a portuguese shoe brand with so many cute and comfortable shoes. These lovely sandals are really high but they are so comfortable. I just think these sandals are perfect for these Fall days where you can still wear sandals and the fringes just scream Fall to me. 
I wore these beautiful shoes with jeans and a white top. I just added a jacket because it's getting chilly and my new purse. 
I really hope you like this post :) 

Bom dia :) 
Vocês sabem que eu normalmente não uso muitos saltos altos. Prefiro o conforto das sapatilhas ou de sapatos rasos, mas ultimamente a minha pequena obsessão com saltos altos está a voltar outra vez e tenho usado bastantes saltos. Acho que este é o meu terceiro outfit post com saltos altos num mês ahaha 
Eu apaixonei-me por estas sandálias da Clay's quando as vi. Clay's é um marca de sapatos portuguesa com sapatos tão giros e confortáveis. Estas sandálias lindas são bastante altas mas são muito confortáveis. Eu acho que estas sandálias são perfeitas para aqueles dias de Outono que ainda dá para usar sandálias, e as franjas gritam Outono para mim. 
Eu usei estas sandálias lindas com jeans e um top branco e adicionei um casaco porque já está a começar a ficar frio e a minha mala nova. 
Espero muito que gostem deste post :)  

 

 



 

Top: MO Old (similar here
Jeans: Zara Old (similar here
Jacket: Bershka Old (similar here in black) 
Sandals: Clay's (similar here
Watch: Michael Kors (similar here
Sunglasses: Calvin Klein (similar here
Purse: Kenneth Cole (other color here)


Follow

0 Comments