Spring Time

 

Hi everyone :)
It's almost Spring!! You don't know how much I love Spring! The weather is getting warmer and sunny which perfect for pictures and for showing more of skin.
Kimonos and hats are a must have for Spring/Summer time and I love to see both together so that's what I went for on this look. I'm wearing my favorite color palette: white, grey and black. I'm wearing my new oxford shoes from Zara that I've talked to you about on my last post. I'm totally in love with them, they're so Spring, ahah
I really hope you like this look as much as I do and stay tuned because this weekend I have a new video on my Youtube Channel :) 

Olá :) 
É quase Primavera! Vocês não sabem o quanto eu adoro a Primavera! O tempo está a ficar mais quente e cheio de sol que é perfeito para fotos e para por a pele à mostra. 
Os kimonos e os chapéus são um must have para a Primavera/Verão e eu adoro vê-los juntos. Estou a usar a minha paleta de cores preferida: branco, cinzento e preto. E estou a usar os meus sapatos oxford novos da Zara que vos falei no meu último post. Estou lhes completamente rendida, eles são tão "Primavera", ahah
Espero muito que gostem deste look tanto quanto eu e fiquei atentos pois este fim-de-semana saí um video novo no meu canal de Youtube :)  



 

 

 



 

Shirt: Zara s/s '16 ( here )
Jeans: Zara old ( similar here and here )
Kimono: Lefties old ( similar here )
Hat: Stradivarius ( similar here )
Shoes: Zara ( here )
Watch: Michael Kors ( here



0 Comments