My First Week In The Air



Good Morning!
Today I wanna share with you all of my experience of being a Cabin Crew so far. 
I guess a lot of people don't know the feeling of doing something you really love. I've always wanted to do this, even before thinking about being a blogger - and the fact that now I can combine my two big passions together makes me the happiest kid in the world. 
My first week in a real airplane was amazing. I was in Denmark, Spain and Poland. My first flight was to Palma de Mallorca and all I wanted to do was to get out of the plane and the enjoy the good weather. 
I feel like I'm not even working. I'm travel, meeting new people and the best part is that I'm being paid for that. How amazing is that? 
I'm in love with my job. I've always been so in love with aviation, but now that I'm in business, I'm even more in love. 
Also, I'm living in the UK right now and it reminds me so much of Toronto. So I feel at home. 
I left you some pictures of the first week of this crazy journey.  
I really hope you like it. :) 

Bom dia! 
Hoje quero partilhar com vocês toda a minha experiência que tive como hospedeira de bordo até agora. 
Eu acho que muitas pessoas não conhecem o sentimento de fazer algo que realmente amam. Eu sempre quis fazer isto, mesmo antes de pensar em ser blogger, e o facto de poder combinar as minhas duas grandes paixões é algo que me deixa a criança mais feliz do mundo. 
A minha primeira semana num avião a sério foi fantástica. Estive na Dinamarca, em Espanha e na Polónia. 
O meu primeiro voo foi para Palma de Maiorca e só queria sair do avião e aproveitar aquele bom tempo. 
Eu sinto que nem estou a trabalhar. Estou a viajar, a conhecer novas pessoas e a melhor parte é que estou a ser paga para isso. Não é fantástico? 
Estou completamente apaixonada pelo meu trabalho. Eu sempre gostei tanto de aviação, mas agora que estou na área, ainda gosto mais. 
E também, estou a viver no UK e lembra-me tanto de Toronto. E eu sinto-me completamente em casa. 
Deixo-vos algumas fotos da minha primeira semana desta aventura louca. 
Espero muito que gostem. :) 








All photos were taken with an iPhone/ Todas as fotos foram tiradas com um iPhone. 



Follow

0 Comments