Best Of 2015

 

2015 was a super fast year and it felt so good choosing these pictures and remind all of the moments that I had this year.
It was a really good year with a lot of good things and new beginnings.
I went to USA even just for 5 minutes ahah
I had one of the best birthdays ever with my friends.
I enjoyed a lot of time at the beach and spent a whole Summer in Toronto with my family.
I met my nephew, my brother's dog: Duggan. (lol)
I walked a lot in Toronto.
I felt accomplished at school.
I dyed my hair blonde and I didn't regret anything.
I started work on this blog more often and want to continue with that because it's something that I really like to do.
I started my Youtube channel and make videos is so much fun and I never thought that I'd like it so much.
I had the biggest surprise of my life this week: my parents came here and I didn't know anything. My boyfriend and then kept the secret for almost two months and I couldn't be more happy about having them here.

In 2015 I had a big lost in my life too. I lost my cat. He was everything to me. He was more than a cat. He was my baby, my friend my everything and I miss him so much every day. 

This year I started to give more value to the little things, to the moments, to the best things in life. It's not always about the big things, sometimes the little things are the best ones. I felt blessed for my life every single day of this year. 

I hope that 2016 will be as good as 2015 and for you guys, I wish you all the best for the new year. I hope that all you dreams come true and don't forget to never give up on what you want on what you love. 

HAVE A WONDERFUL 2016!  

2015 foi um ano que passou super rápido e foi tão bom recordar alguns momentos ao escolher estas fotos. 
Foi um ano super bom, com muitas coisas boas e novos começos. 
Fui aos Estado Unidos, por 5 minutos ahah
Tive um dos melhores aniversários da minha vida com os meus amigos. 
Aproveitei imenso tempo na praia e passei um Verão inteiro em Toronto com a minha família. 
Conheci o meu sobrinho, o cão do meu irmão, o Duggan. 
Passei imenso em Toronto. 
Senti-me realizada na escola. 
Pintei o meu cabelo de loiro e não me arrependo nada. 
Começei a trabalhar mais neste blog e quero continuar com isso porque é algo que eu gosto imenso de fazer. 
Começei um canal de Youtube e fazer videos é tão divertido e eu nunca imaginei em gostar tanto de os fazer. 
Tive a maior surpresa da minha vida esta semana: os meus pais estão cá e eu não sabia de nada. O meu namorado e eles mantiveram tudo em segredo durante quase dois meses e eu não podia estar mais feliz de os ter aqui comigo. 

Em 2015, também tive uma grande perda na minha vida. Perdi o meu gato. Ele era tudo para mim. Era muito mais que um gato, era o meu bebé, o meu amigo, o meu tudo e eu tenho tantas saudades dele. 

Este ano começei a dar mais valor à pequenas coisas, aos momentos, às melhores coisas da vida. Nem sempre é sobre as grandes coisas, por vezes as coisas mais pequenas são as melhores. Senti-me abençoada pela minha vida todos os dias deste ano. 

Espero que 2016 seja tão bom como foi 2015 e para vocês, desejo-vos tudo de bom para o novo ano. Espero que todos os vossos sonhos se tornem realidade e não se esquecam de nunca desistir do que querem ou do que amam. 

TENHAM UM ÓTIMO 2016! 





















0 Comments