Flannel Shirt

 

Hello :) 
Flannel shirts are a must have at every season of the year. I've been looking for one since Spring but I always find the red ones and I wanted something different in white or blue. I found this one last Saturday on Primark and the colors are perfect for Fall. 
I don't know but I have something with Fall. I think it's my second favorite season of the year after Spring. 
I wore it with my favorite black leggings and with a white tank top and match everything with my Michael Kors brown boots and my mini Selma. 
I hope you like it guys :) 

Olá :) 
As camisas de flanela são um must have em todas as estações do ano. Eu tenho andado à procura de uma desde a Primavera mas as que encontrava eram sempre as vermelhas e eu queria algo diferente em branco ou azul. Encontrei esta no Sábado passado na Primark e as cores são perfeitas para o Outono.
Eu não sei, mas eu acho que tenho qualquer coisa com o Outono. Acho que é a minha segunda estação preferida do ano depois da Primavera. 
Eu usei-a com as minhas leggings favoritas pretas e um top branco e combinei tudo com as minhas botas castanhas da Michael Kors e a minha mini Selma. 
Espero que gostem :) 






Flannel Shirt: Primark f/w'16 ( similar here )
Tank Top: MO Old ( similar here )
Leggings: Stradivarius Old ( similar here and here )
Boots: Michael Kors 
Purse: Michael Kors 
Necklace: Parfois 
Bracelet: Local Store 
Sunglasses: Primark 



0 Comments