Boyfriend Jacket


Good Morning :)
It's been a long time since I've posted the last outfit post but I've been super busy with school. I'm finishing one thing and starting another and it's been really stressful these past weeks but I'm back now.
When I walked on Zara last year with my boyfriend and my eyes fell on this jacket it was love at first sight. He bought the jacket for himself and the time past. He didn't want the jacket anymore and I said "I keep it". And guess what? I love it. I simple love the color and the design of this jacket. It's the first man thing in my closet and I couldn't be happier about it. 
I hope you like the pictures :) 

Bom dia :) 
Já há algum tempo que não faço um outfit post mas tenho andado super ocupada com a escola. Estou a acabar uma coisa e a começar outra e as últimas semanas têm sido bastante stressantes, mas agora estou de volta. 
Quando entrei o ano passado na Zara, com o meu namorado e os meus olhos caíram neste casaco, foi amor à primeira vista. Ele comprou o casaco e o tempo passou. Ele não quis mais o casaco e eu disse-lhe que ficava com ele. E adivinhem? Adoro-o. Adoro a cor e o design do casaco. É a primeira peça de roupa de homem no meu closet e não podia estar mais contente com isso. 
Espero que gostem das fotos :) 





 

Shirt: Bershka Old ( similar here and here )
Jacket: Zara Man Old ( similar here )
Leggings: Ardene Old ( similar here and here )
Boots: Michael Kors
Purse: Zara 
Bracelet: Pandora 
Earrings: Parfois 
Rings: Parfois 
Sunglasses: Primark

0 Comments