Burgundy Shirt


Hey :)
Remember the shirt I used on my last post? On this post I'm using the same shirt but with a different color: burgundy.
Burgundy is the color of the moment and it's really a Fall Color, so perfect for this this time of the year. Personally I love it on accessories, like hats or purses but on clothes it's really pretty too. 
I used my burgundy shirt with black leggings and black boots, my favorite ones.
Have a great weekend guys and I hope you like the pictures :) 

Olá :) 
Lembram-se da camisa que usei no meu último post? Neste post estou a usar a mesma camisa mas com uma cor diferente: burgundy
O burgundy é a cor do momento e é uma cor muito Outono, é perfeita para esta altura do ano. Pessoalmente, adoro ver em acessórios, como por exemplos chapéus ou malas, mas em roupas também fica mesmo giro. 
Usei a minha camisa burgundy com umas leggings pretas e umas botas pretas, as minhas preferidas. 
Tenham um óptimo fim-de-semana e espero que gostem das fotos :) 






Shirt: H&M Old ( similar here)
 Leggings: Stradivarius Old ( similar here and here)
Denim Jacket: NorthMode Old ( similar here and here)
Boots: Stradivarius Old ( similar here)
 Purse: Michael Kors 
Sunglasses: Primark 
Watch: Fossil 


0 Comments