Red Roses




Hello guys :) 
Today I want to share with you some pictures of last week here in Toronto. You gonna to see a lot of park photos for the next couple of weeks because I 'm always looking for a fresh park after our walks in the city.
In these pictures I'm wearing a new jumpsuit from H&M that I bought here and I'm in love. It's light and fresh and it have red roses on it. It's perfect! 
I combo the jumpsuit with light brown accessories like my mini gladiators and my baby Selma.
I hope you like the pictures :) 

Olá :)
Hoje quero partilhar com vocês algumas fotos da semana passada aqui em Toronto. Vocês vão ver muitas fotos em parques nas próximas semanas porque eu adoro ir a um parque depois das caminhadas pela cidade. 
Nestas fotos, estou a usar um novo macacão da H&M que comprei aqui e estou apaixonada. É leve e fresco e tem rosas vermelhas. É perfeito! 
Para combinar com o macacão, usei as minhas gladiadoras mini e a minha baby Selma. 
Espero que gostem das fotos :) 









Jumpsuit: H&M s/s '15 ( here ) 
Sandals: Blanco Old ( similar here and here ) 
Handbag: Michael Kors
Watch: Fossil 

0 Comments