Queen's Park



Hello guys :) 
I told you that you are going to see a lot of photos in the parks and here you have more green photo ahaha 
Last Friday we went to Queen's Park that I've never been before and I have to say that it's a beautiful place. 
I wore my crochet top with a basic tank top and shorts. Shorts are the best thing for walking and my baby blue converse too. 
I hope you like it :) 

Olá :) 
Eu disse-vos que iam ver montes de fotos em parque e aqui estão mais fotos "verdes" ahaha 
Na sexta-feira passada fomos ao Queen's Park que nunca tinha ido antes e tenho de dizer que é um sítio lindo. 
Eu usei o meu top de crochet com um top básico e calções. Calções são a melhor coisa para andar e as minhas converse azuis bebé também :) 
Espero que gostem :) 












Crochet Top: MO s/s '15 ( similar here and here ) 
Shorts: Bershka Old ( similar here and here )
Necklace: Forever 21 
Sneakers: Converse
Sunglasses: Chanel
Watch: Fossil
Purse: Guess 

0 Comments