High Park





Hi :) 
I went to High Park yesterday with my mom and my brother's puppy. He is so cute! 
We went to High Park Zoo that I've never been before. It was great seeing all the animals and walk around High Park. It's really a beautiful place. I loved it. 
Have you noticed the new theme of the blog? What do you think about it guys? I've wanted to do this change for so long but never had time because of school and everything else. Now that I'm on holidays I have a lot of things of my mind and I can't wait to start doing it. 
I hope you like guys :)

Olá :) 
Ontem fui até ao High Park com a minha mãe e o cãozinho do meu irmão. Ele é tão querido!
Nós fomos ao High Park Zoo que eu nunca tinha ido. Foi tão giro ver os animais e andar pelo High Park. É mesmo um sítio bonito. Adorei. 
Já repararam no novo tema do blog? O que acham dele? Eu já queria mudar há tanto tempo, mas nunca tinha oportunidade devido à escola. Agora que estou de férias, tenho imensas coisas que quero fazer e mal posso esperar para as começar a por em prática. 
Espero que gostem :) 













Shirt: Zara Old ( similar here and here ) 
Shorts: Primark s/s '15 ( similar here and here ) 
Sneakers: Converse 
Purse: Guess 
Bracelet: Pandora




0 Comments