Blue Lake Blue Sky



Hey guys :)
These photos are the last ones taken with my camera. My camera broke just in the middle of my holidays and now have to wait to go back in Portugal to put it on guarantee. I'm using another one now but the quality isn't so good. 
Anyway I'm enjoying so much my holidays. It's always good being with the love ones, right? 
I hope you like the photos :) 

Olá :) 
Estas fotos são das últimas fotos tiradas com a minha máquina. A minha máquina  avariou mesmo no meio das minhas férias e tenho de esperar por regressar a Portugal para a poder por na garantia. Estou a usa outra, mas a qualidade não é tão boa.
De qualquer forma estou a adorar as minhas férias aqui. É sempre bom estarmos com os nossos, certo? 
Espero que gostem das fotos :) 









Shirt: ( similar here and here )
Shorts: Pull & Bear Old ( similar here and here ) 
Sandals: Blanco Old ( similar here and here )
Purse: Guess
Watch: Fossil 

 ♥

0 Comments