1000 Islands

 

Hello :)
Today I want to share with you some pictures from two weeks ago on 1000 Islands Cruise. 
I've never been on there and I must confess that I wasn't very happy because I hate boats and the idea of spending three hours in one wasn't my perfect plan but we went there and I like it a lot. The trip is a little boring because we spent a lot of time on the water without see anything and then we just saw the islands for ten minutes. There are gorgeous islands there with amazing houses. It was a nice family trip. 
I wore a long dress and it's a new thing for me and I wore it with my new best friends Converse and my mini Selma. I can't wait for trying this dress in a different way when I get back home.
I hope you like it guys :) 

Olá :) 
Hoje quero partilhar com vocês algumas fotos de à duas semanas atrás no "1000 Islands Cruise". 
Eu nunca tinha lá ido e tenho de confessar que não estava muito feliz pois eu odeio barcos e a idéia de estar três horas num, não me agradava nada, mas acabei por ir e até gostei bastante. A viagem é um bocado chata porque passamos muito tempo na água sem ver nada e só estamos dez minutos a ver as ilhas. Haviam ilhas maravilhosas com casa fantásticas. 
Usei um vestido longo que é algo que nunca tinha usado e usei também as minhas novas melhores amigas Converse e a minha mini Selma. Mal posso esperar por experimentar este vestido de uma maneira diferente quando voltar para casa.
Espero que gostem :)












Dress: H&M s/s '15 ( similar here and here ) 
Sneakers: Converse ( similar here and here ) 
Purse: Michael Kors ( other color here ) 
Watch: Fossil 

0 Comments