Portugal Photo Dump



Hello my beautiful people!

I couldn’t finish the year without sharing with you some photos from all of my trips to Portugal this year. 

I’ve been going to Portugal quite a lot lately. I feel like I’m living between the two countries at the moment, and it feels so good. 


Olá pessoas lindas!

Não podia acabar o ano sem partilhar com vocês algumas fotos de todas as minhas viagens a Portugal este ano. 

Eu tenho ido a Portugal bastante ultimamente. 

Sinto que estou a viver nos dois países neste momento, e sabe tão bem.  







I can’t describe the feeling of going home every couple weeks, of being able to have dinner with my best friends. It feels so good. 

I lost count how many times I’ve been there in the last six months, but every time is unique. 

Of course I have a few pictures from all of those trips and I’m just going to share all of them with you today, while I’m getting ready to go back again very soon. 

I’ll be forever grateful for my job which allows me to do this. 


Não consigo descrever o sentimento de ir a casa a cada duas semanas, de puder jantar com os meus melhores amigos. Sabe tão bem. 

Já perdi a conta de quantas vezes já la fui nos últimos seis meses, mas cada vez é única. 

Claro que tenho algumas fotos de todas estas viagens e vou partilhar todas com vocês hoje, enquanto me estou a preparar para voltar muito em breve. 

Vou ser sempre muito grata pelo meu trabalho que me permite fazer isto.  







This is also my last post before I start doing my usual rewind series at the end of the year. 

I’ve been really busy lately but I always have time for my rewind posts since they’re my favorite. 

I love to recap my year and share it with you. 

I really hope you like this post. :) 


Este é também o meu último post antes de começar a fazer a minha série habitual de rewind de fim de ano. 

Eu tenho estado super ocupada ultimamente mas tenho sempre tempo para os meus rewind posts que são os meus preferidos de escrever. 

Adoro rever o meu ano e partilhar isso com vocês. 

Espero muito que gostem deste post. :) 


“Home is wherever you leave everything you love 

and never question that it will be there when you return.”  








Follow

0 Comments