Q&A | Fall Edition

 


Hello my beautiful people! 

It has been a while since my last post. Things have changed around here and I’m back to post not as often as before. 

This girl is finally back to work!! I don’t have as much free time as I did before. 

What is the best way to come back after a couple months away? With a little Q&A of course!! 

I really hope you like this post. :) 


Olá minhas pessoas lindas! 

Já faz algum tempo desde o meu último post. As coisas mudaram por aqui e eu estou de volta a postar não tão regularmente como antes. 

Esta miúda está finalmente de volta ao trabalho!! Não tenho tanto tempo livre como dantes. 

Qual é a melhor maneira de voltar depois de uns meses desaparecida? Com um Q&A claro!! 

Espero muito que gostem deste post. :)  



TRAVEL 

How many trips have you done this year?   

Let’s count together: 

  1. Feb. Vancouver 
  2. Mar. Vancouver x2 
  3. May. Vancouver 
  4. Jun. Vancouver 
  5. Jul. Portugal 
  6. Aug. Portugal 
  7. Sep. Portugal  


8 in total. You can tell I was really loving Vancouver before I was able to travel international and then I fell in love with Portugal again. 


Which one was your favorite?  

All of them. They were all special in their own way. I travelled always with different people, did different things and experienced different moments and feelings. 

My girls trip to BC in February was something memorable and my first trip to Portugal in July was definitely special. 


Where are you going next? 

I’m going to a country I’ve never been before but it has been on my bucket list for a while. I’m very excited for this trip. 

It’s going to be my first trip exploring a new country in a while.  


VIAGENS   

Quantas viagens é que já fizeste este ano? 

Vamos contar juntos: 

  1. Fev. Vancouver 
  2. Mar. Vancouver x2 
  3. Mai. Vancouver 
  4. Jun. Vancouver 
  5. Jul. Portugal 
  6. Ago. Portugal 
  7. Set. Portugal 


8 no total. Podem ver que eu estava mesmo a gostar de Vancouver antes de poder viajar internacional, e depois apaixonei-me por Portugal outra vez. 


Qual foi a tua preferida? 

Todas elas. Todas foram especiais à sua maneira. Viajei sempre com pessoas diferentes, fiz coisas diferentes e experienciei momentos e sentimentos diferentes. 

A minha girls trip a BC em Fevereiro foi qualquer coisa de memorável e a minha primeira viagem a Portugal em Julho foi definitivamente especial. 


Onde vais a seguir? 

Vou a um país que nunca fui antes, mas que já está na minha bucket list há algum tempo. Estou muito entusiasmada por esta viagem. 

Vai ser a minha primeira viagem a explorar um país novo em algum tempo.  



What are the requirements to travel right now?  

The travel requirements change from country to country. Every country has its own rules, so I highly recommend you to do your own research if you want to travel right now. 

Also, keep in mind that the requirements are changing every day. 


Do you feel safe when you travel?  

YES! 

As I mentioned a few times before I’ve never felt unsafe while travelling during this pandemic. 


Name 3 countries you still want to go before the end of 2021.  

Dominican Republic, Austria and United Arab Emirates. 


Quais são os requerimentos para viajar agora? 

Os requerimentos para viajar variam de país para país. Cada país tem as suas próprias regras, eu recomendo muito que façam a vossa própria pesquisa se quiserem viajar neste momento. 

E também, tenham em atenção que os requerimentos mudam todos os dias. 


Sentes-te segura quando viajas? 

SIM! 

Como já mencionei algumas vezes antes, eu nunca me senti que não estivesse segura a viajar durante esta pandemia. 


Diz 3 países que ainda queres ir antes do fim de 2021. 

República Dominicana, Austria e Emirados Arabes Unidos.  



What was your favorite place you’ve been during this whole pandemic? 

Ibiza and Santorini. 

I can’t stop mention this was the best trip of my entire life. 


How did you feel going back to Portugal after such a long time?  

I can’t put into words the feeling I had when I landed there. It felt unreal to be back home after such a long time, but after I got into my place it felt like I never left. 

It was definitely an unique feeling going back there. 


How was your time there?   

It was great! It was so amazing that I’ve been back there pretty much every single month. 

Last time I was there, in September my best friend told me “It feels so good to see you here more often.” She has no idea how good it feels to be able to go there so often and spend time with her. 


Qual foi o teu sítio preferido onde estiveste nesta pandemia? 

Ibiza e Santorini.

Não consigo parar de mencionar que essa foi a melhor viagem da minha vida. 


Como te sentiste a voltar a Portugal depois de tanto tempo? 

Não consigo meter em palavras o sentimento que tive quando aterrei lá. Pareceu surreal estar de volta a casa depois de tanto tempo, mas depois que cheguei a casa pareceu que nunca tinha saído de lá. 

Foi definitivamente um sentimento único voltar lá. 


Como foi o teu tempo lá? 

Foi fantástico! Foi tão bom que eu tenho voltado lá quase todos os meses. 

A última vez que lá estive, em Setembro a minha melhor amiga disse-me “Sabe tão bem ver-te aqui mais vezes”. Mal ela sabe o quanto me sabe bem puder lá ir tão frequentemente e passar tempo com ela. 



What was your favorite thing about your trip?  

Reunite with my best friends after such a long time and the amazing portuguese food. 


Which city would you like to go back? 

Where do I start? 

I’d love to go back to Paris because it’s probably one of my favorite cities in this world. 

Vegas and Amsterdam for another round of fun. You can never have too much fun, am I right? 

And Santorini with someone special. I definitely want to experience those amazing sunsets with someone special in my life. 


3 special moments in 3 different places  

Wow, this is really hard to answer because I feel like I have way more than 3 special moments. 

  1. Riding scooters at 3am in the empty streets of Paris 
  2. Sunsets in Santorini 
  3. Airplane ride over Vancouver  


Qual foi a tua coisa preferida na tua viagem? 

Reunir-me com os meus amigos depois de tanto tempo e a maravilhosa comida portuguesa. 


Qual a cidade a que gostavas de voltar? 

Por onde começo? 

Eu adorava voltar a Paris porque é provavelmente uma das minhas cidades preferidas neste mundo. 

Vegas e Amesterdão para outra ronda de diversão. Nunca nos podemos divertir demasiado, certo? 

E Santorini com alguém especial. Eu quero muito experienciar aquelas pores do sol com alguém especial na minha vida. 


3 momentos especiais em 3 sítios diferentes 

Wow, esta é difícil de responder porque acho que tenho muito mais que apenas 3 momentos especiais. 

  1. Andar de trotinetas às 3 da manhã nas ruas vazias de Paris 
  2. Os pores do sol em Santorini 
  3. Andar de avião sob Vancouver


PERSONAL 

How do you feel being back to work?  

I’m so happy to be back. I missed my job more than anything in this life. 

It’s a little bit hectic right now, but it’s so good to be back and deal with people again. 


Do you still have your workout routine?  

Yes!! I don’t workout every day anymore, but I try to do it at least three times a week. 


How do you find the motivation to workout after a long day at work?  

Honestly, I usually don’t workout after work. I either do it on my days off or before going to work. 

I’m usually too tired to do anything after work. 


PESSOAL 

Como te sentes a estar de volta ao trabalho? 

Estou super feliz por estar de volta. Eu tive imensas saudades do meu trabalho. 

Está um bocadinho de caos, mas é bom estar de volta e lidar com pessoas outra vez. 


Ainda manténs a tua rotina de exercício? 

Sim!! Não faço exercício todos os dias, mas tento fazer pelo menos três vezes por semana. 


Onde encontras motivação para fazer exercício depois de um longo dia no trabalho? 

Sinceramente, eu normalmente não faço exercício depois do trabalho. Normalmente faço nos meus dias de folga ou antes de ir trabalhar. 

Estou sempre demasiado cansada depois do trabalho.  



Are you going to be back to write every two days on the blog? 

No, as for now. It’s impossible for me to have time for the blog right now. 

My life changed over night again. I stopped having all the time in the world for having no time at all again. 


How do you manage to balance your work with your personal life? Is it hard? 

Personal life? What is that? Haha, just kidding. 

No, it isn’t hard. It’s just a matter of knowing how to manage your time. 


Do you still read? If yes, can you share some books with us?  

Yes!! 

I’ve been obsessed with this Portuguese autor lately - José Saramago. Every time I travel to Portugal, I have to buy a couple books to bring back and read. 

He has such an unique way of writing. I love it 


One of the last book that I read and I loved was the Jay Shetty book - Think like a monk. 

I highly recommend it.   


Vais voltar a escrever no blog a cada dois dias?

Não, por agora. É impossível para mim ter tempo para o blog neste momento. 

A minha vida mudou da noite para o dia outra vez. Eu parei de ter todo o tempo deste mundo para não ter tempo nenhum. 


Como é que balanças o teu trabalho com a tua vida pessoal? É difícil? 

Vida pessoal? O que é isso? Haha, estou a brincar. 

Não, não é difícil. É tudo uma questão de saber gerir o tempo. 


Ainda lês? Se sim, podes partilhar alguns livros conosco? 

Sim!! 

Eu tenho andado obcecada com este autor português ultimamente: José Saramago. Todas as vezes que vou a Portugal, tenho de comprar livros dele e ler. 

Ele tem uma forma super única de escrever. Adoro. 


Um dos últimos livros que eu li e adorei foi o livro do Jay Shetty - Pensa como um monge. 

Recomendo muito. 


Thank you so much for your questions./ Muito obrigada pelas vossas perguntas. 


♥ 


Follow

0 Comments