Feeling Like A Princess

 


Can you believe that I’m bringing you an outfit post? 

I think the last one I wrote was in the beginning of the year, so more than six months ago. 

I couldn’t just bring you a normal outfit post after so many months without any. I needed to bring you a good one with the best pictures I could get… 

Remember I told you I was in a music video? So, on that day I met Golden Boy, one of my favorite photographers in Toronto. He was the one who was filming the video and of course, I had to book a photoshoot with him.  


Conseguem acreditar que vos estou a trazer um outfit post? 

Acho que o último que escrevi foi no início do ano, há mais de seis meses. 

Não vos podia trazer um outfit post normal depois de estar tantos meses sem nenhum. Tinha de vos trazer um em bom e com as melhores fotos que podia…

Lembram-se que vos disse que tinha participado num video clip? Nesse dia, eu conheci o Golden Boy, um dos meus fotógrafos preferidos em Toronto. Era ele que estava a filmar o video e claro que, tive de marcar logo uma sessão com ele.  





I also told him that I wanted to do it on a rooftop. 

If you check out his Instagram, he has so many good pictures on rooftops that I wanted to do it too and bring the good content for the blog. 

The hardest part was to choose what to wear. I couldn’t just wear something, it needed to be good so the photos would look good. 

My friends gifted me this beautiful dress on my birthday that I haven’t had the chance to wear, and I decided it was the perfect dress for the occasion.  


E também lhe disse que queria fazê-lo num rooftop. 

Se forem ver o Instagram dele, ele tem fotos lindas em rooftops e eu queria fazê-lo também e trazer o conteúdo bom para o blog. 

A parte mais difícil foi escolher o que vestir. Não podia simplesmente usar qualquer coisa, tinha de ser bom para que as fotos ficassem boas. 

Os meus amigos ofereceram-me este vestido lindo no meu aniversário que ainda não tinha tido a oportunidade de o usar, e decidi que era o vestido perfeito para a ocasião.  





I couldn’t choose another outfit, to be honest. I think the dress worked perfectly with the background and the colors of the sky. 

I was feeling like a princess the whole entire shoot. It also felt so good to be back shooting pictures again. I missed it so much. 

Of course, I had to have two pairs of shoes… Going up on a rooftop isn’t easy in high heels, but I think both of them worked so good. 

Let me know what you think of these photos. I really hope you liked this post. :)   


Não poderia ter escolhido outro look, para ser sincera. Acho que o vestido ficou super bem com o fundo e com as cores do céu. 

Estava a sentir-me como uma princesa durante toda a sessão. E também soube super bem voltar a tirar fotos outra vez. Tive imensas saudades. 

Claro, que tinha de ter dois pares de sapatos… Ir para um rooftop não é fácil de saltos altos, mas acho que ambos resultaram super bem. 

Digam-me o que acham destas fotos. Espero que tenham gostado deste post. :) 


“Chin up princess

or the crown slips.”  






Dress: Free People (here)
Sandals: Bershka (similar here

Sneakers: Lacoste (here



Follow

0 Comments