FashionNova | Review


We’ve all have heard about FashionNova. It’s impossible to be on Instagram without having an ad of the website or some influencer advertising it every two seconds. 

Even my friends have told me a lot of good things about it, so I decided to give it a try and today I have my honest review about it for you. Did you miss my reviews? I feel like I haven’t done one in such a long time. 

I ordered five things - three tops, a dress and a pair of sandals with express shipping (I don’t like to wait). I ordered everything on May 1st and it arrived on May 5th which it isn’t that bad.  


Já todos nós ouvimos falar da FashionNova. É impossível estar no Instagram sem ter uma publicidade no site ou alguma influencer a fazer publicidade ao site a cada dois segundos. 

Até mesmo as minhas amigas já me tinham dito várias coisas boas sobre isso, e então eu decidi experimentar e hoje tenho para vocês a minha opinião honesta sobre isso. Tiveram saudades das minhas reviews? Já não fazia uma há tanto tempo. 

Eu mandei vir cinco coisas: três tops, um vestido e um par de sandálias com express shipping (não gosto de esperar). Encomendei no dia 1 de maio e chegou no dia 5 de maio, o que não é mau de todo.  



I have a huge problem when it comes to clothes - I don’t have breasts to fill up some tops. It’s so annoying because most of the times everything it’s just so big. Even an extra small is made for people with big breasts. Since I ordered a few tops, I was really scared of it. 

When everything arrived the first thing I tried was, of course, the tops and guess what? They fit so perfect on my little tiny breasts. I was so happy when I tried them. 

All of them look really good, including the dress. The dress fits a little tight, but it’s so beautiful for summer.   


Eu tenho um grande problema quando se trata de roupas: não tenho peito para encher alguns tops. É horrível porque a maior parte das vezes, é tudo tão grande. Até mesmo um extra small é feito para pessoas com peitos grandes. E como eu encomendei alguns tops, estava com medo disso. 

Quando tudo chegou, a primeira coisa que eu experimentei, foi claro, os tops e adivinhei? Ficam perfeitos nos meus peitinhos pequeninos. Fiquei super feliz quando os experimentei. 

Todos ficam super bem, incluindo o vestido. O vestido fica um bocadinho apertado, mas é perfeito para o verão.  



Let’s talk about shoes!!! Look at these beautiful sandals, they’re gorgeous! 

It has been a while since I’ve bought any high heel sandals and all of my cute ones are in Portugal. So, when I saw these I had to get them. They only had it in a size 6 and I’m usually a 5/5.5, so they’re a little big but I can make it work. They’re just a little uncomfortable, or maybe I’m just not used to high heels anymore. 

Have you ever ordered something from FashionNova? Tell me your experience. 

I really hope you liked this post. :)   


Vamos falar de sapatos!!! Olhem para estas sandálias lindonas, são linda! 

Já faz algum tempo desde que eu comprei saltos altos e todos os que tenho mais giros estão em Portugal. Então, quando eu vi estes tive de os comprar. Só tinham no tamanho 36 e eu normalmente sou um 35/35.5, então eles ficam um bocadinho grandes mas consigo usá-los na mesma. São um bocadinho desconfortáveis, ou talvez seja por eu já não estar habituada a usar saltos. 

Já encomendaram alguma coisa da FashionNova?  Digam-me a vossa experiência. 

Espero muito que tenham gostado deste post. :) 


“I love buying things online because when

they arrive it’s like a gift to me from me.”  



Follow

0 Comments