What I’ve Been Up To | April Edition


Hello beautiful people out there!

It has been a couple weeks since my last post, but the truth is that I’ve been busy. 

As you know, I created a new Instagram dedicated to my travels and I’ve been spending all of my days (and nights) working on it. 

We’re more than 1,5k there in less than two months. The feedback I’ve been having from it has been incredible. I’ve never thought people you’d like it as much as they do. 

I’m really happy for it. 


Olá gente bonita! 

Passaram umas semanas desde o meu último post, mas a verdade é que tenho andado ocupada. 

Como sabem, eu criei um Instagram dedicado às minhas viagens e tenho passado os meus dias (e noites) a trabalhar nele. 

Somos mais de 1,5k lá em menos de dois meses. O feedback que tenho recebido de lá tem sido incrível. Nunca pensei que as pessoas fossem gostar tanto como têm estado a gostar. 

Estou super feliz por isso.  



I know it’s hard to believe but I haven’t been in BC since I wrote my last post. 

However, I might be going back there in the next couple days for my BIRTHDAY!! 

Stay tuned for the content I’m bringing in the next days. 


Eu sei que é difícil de acreditar, mas não fui a BC desde que escrevi o meu último post. 

Mas, talvez vá nos próximos dias para o meu ANIVERSÁRIO!! 

Fiquem atentos para o conteúdo que vos vou trazer nos próximos dias.  



I’ve been spending a lot of time with my friends which it isn’t something new here. 

You know I try to see them every week, and it’s also my way of staying sane during these times. 

As you can see my life has been pretty boring. Everything is still closed in Toronto, there’s nothing much to do except going for walks or runs outside. 

How about you? What have you been up to? :)  


Tenho passado imenso tempo com os meus amigos, o que não é nada de novo por aqui. 

Vocês sabem que eu tento vê-los todas as semanas, e também é a minha maneira de manter a minha sanidade mental durante esta altura. 

Como vêm, a minha vida tem sido super aborrecia. Continua tudo fechado em Toronto, não há muito que se possa fazer, à exceção de se fazer caminhas e de correr lá fora. 

E vocês? O que têm andado a fazer? :) 


“It’s only temporary. 

All of it.”  





Follow

0 Comments