2020 Rewind | Personal

 

Last week of this crazy year… and I can finally ask this - what was this?? What happened this year?

It’s time to do a recap of this insane year. Like all the previous years before, I’m doing a rewind series divided by three categories, personal, blog and travel. 

2020 was a very challenging year for all of us, including myself. 

We all lost something this year, but I’m pretty sure we’ve learned more than what we lost.  


A última semana deste ano doido… e posso finalmente fazer esta pergunta: o que foi isto?? O que é que aconteceu este ano? 

É altura de recapitular este ano louco. Como nos anos anteriores, vou fazer a série de rewind dividida por três categorias, pessoal, blog e viagens. 

2020 foi um ano desafiante para todos nós, incluindo para mim. 

Todos nós perdemos algo este ano, mas tenho a certeza que aprendemos mais do que aquilo que perdemos.  



I lost my job, my everything, my passion, early in the year and I’ve always been really positive about it. I’m not going to lie, it is hard some days! I don’t know if you guys know, but my job means the world to me. It’s more than a job, it’s my passion, I love what I do with all my heart. 

I’ve learned nothing is guaranteed. We can live our dream life in one day, and lose everything on the next day. So we must enjoy what we have while we can.   


Eu perdi o meu trabalho, a minha paixão, no inicio do ano e tenho estado sempre muito positiva sobre isso. Não vos vou mentir, há dias em que é difícil! Não sei se vocês sabem, mas o meu trabalho significa o mundo para mim. É muito mais que um trabalho, é a minha paixão, eu amo o que faço com todo o meu coração. 

Aprendi que nada é garantido. Podemos estar a viver a nossa vida de sonho num dia, e perder tudo no dia seguinte. Então devemos aproveitar o que temos enquanto podemos.  



I worked on my feelings and my emotions, and I still don’t know how to deal with these very well. Why is it so hard?

Don’t get me wrong… I’ve never said “I love you” so many times like this year but it’s hard. 

Oh, believe me… I’ve said the three words so many times and still got hurt.  


Eu trabalhei nos meus sentimentos e nas minhas emoções, e ainda não sei bem lidar com isto. Porque é que é tão difícil? 

Não me interpretem mal… eu nunca disse tanto “amo-te” como durante este ano, mas é difícil. 

Oh, e acreditem eu disse as três palavras tantas vezes e mesmo assim ainda fiquei magoada.  



I also put my emotions and what I wanted first… and it costed me losing a few people. It is what it is, we just learn and move on.

I’ve also met wonderful people this year. I’m so grateful for all the new people who crossed my life in this crazy 2020. 

So many inspiring people.  


Meti as minhas emoções e o que eu quero primeiro, e isso custou-me perder algumas pessoas. É o que é, só temos de aprender e seguir em frente. 

Também conheci pessoas maravilhosas este ano. Estou tão grata por todas as pessoas novas que cruzaram a minha vida neste louco 2020. 

Tantas pessoas inspiradoras. 



For the first time in the last couple years… I actually had time. 

I had time to see my friends, to go on dates, to travel, to do whatever I wanted to and it was weird. A few weeks ago, I was walking downtown with a friend and I was realizing that I’ve never had time to just go on a walk with a friend. Before this happened, I was always working or traveling. I was never actually here. 


Pela primeira vez nos últimos anos… eu tive tempo. 

Tive tempo para ver os meus amigos, para ir em dates, para viajar, para fazer aquilo que eu quisesse e foi estranho. Há umas semanas atrás, estava a passear pela baixa com um amigo e estava a perceber que eu nunca tinha tempo para fazer isso. Antes de isto acontecer, eu estava sempre a trabalhar ou a viajar. Nunca estava mesmo aqui. 



I’ve never appreciated my life so much like in this year. I’ve never appreciated the little moments, the little things so much like this year. I’ve never appreciated the people around me so much like this year. 

We don’t need much to be happy, we just need to be surrounded by good people and good moments. 


Nunca apreciei a minha vida tanto como neste ano. Nunca apreciei tanto os pequenos momentos, as pequenas coisas tanto como neste ano. Nunca apreciei tanto as pessoas à minha volta como neste ano. 

Não precisamos de muito para sermos felizes, apenas de estarmos rodeados por pessoas boas e bons momentos.  



I can’t do a rewind post about 2020 without mention my hair. 

I’ve changed my hair so many times this year, and I finally could do what I’ve always wanted - to be fully blonde. 

I feel like I’m finally myself, you know? And everyone around me can see it, and I feel better than ever. 


Não posso fazer um rewind post sobre 2020 sem mencionar o meu cabelo. 

Mudei o meu cabelo tantas vezes este ano, e finalmente pude fazer o que sempre quis: ficar completamente loira. 

Sinto que sou finalmente eu, sabem? E toda a gente à minha volta pode vê-lo, e sinto-me melhor que nunca.  



I laughed, I loved, I enjoyed, I cried, I got mad, I yelled, I danced, I got drunk, I got heartbroken, I got hurt, I lost, I won, I had so much fun, I was bored, I learned… but most important I LIVED and I felt alive! 

I lived 2020 like no other. I lived it and enjoyed it like it was my last minute on this planet and I can tell you this: 2020 was definitely one of the best years of my life. 

In spite of all the bad things that happened… the good was so much better than the bad. 

I have no expectations for 2021, but if it will be half of 2020 I’d be happy with it. 

Let’s see what 2021 has reserved for me. :)   


Ri, amei, aproveitei, chorei, irritei-me, gritei, dancei, embebedei-me, fiquei destroçada, fui magoada, perdi, ganhei, diverti-me, estive aborrecida, aprendi… mas o mais importante VIVI e senti-me viva!

Vivi 2020 como nunca. Vive e aproveitei como se fosse o meu último minuto neste planeta e posso dizer-vos isto: 2020 foi definitivamente um dos melhores anos da minha vida. 

Apesar de todas as coisas más que aconteceram… o bom foi muito melhor que o mau. 

Não tenho nenhumas expectativas para 2021, mas se for metade de 2020, já fico feliz com isso. 

Vamos ver o que 2021 tem reservado para mim. :)  


“Life is short, time is fast, no replay, 

no rewind, so enjoy every moment as it comes.” 














Follow

0 Comments