The Perfect Fall Attire

 

Am I too late to do a typical Fall outfit post with some leaves on the floor? 

Yes, for today’s post I have an outfit!! Can you believe this? I’m back being a fashionista haha 

As I told you in my previous post, I really want to do more outfit posts because I miss them so much and today I woke up in the mood to go outside and take some shots. 


Ainda vou a tempo de fazer o típico post de looks de Outono com as folhas no chão? 

Sim, para o post de hoje tenho um look!!! Conseguem acreditar? Estou de volta a ser uma fashionista haha 

Como vos disse no meu post anterior, quero muito fazer mais posts de looks porque tenho imensas saudades deles e hoje acordei no mood de ir lá fora e tirar algumas fotos.





I wore the most perfect outfit for Fall, super stylist and very cozy. 

I went for a white oversized sweater which I’m obsessed with. It’s such a warm and beautiful sweater, I’ve been living in it and I’m not ashamed of admitting it. You can either wear it with some leggings to be more comfortable, with a skirt or with some pants to give it a more “put together” look. 

I wore it with some pattern pants, a black jacket, my beautiful black Alexander Wang boots with some silver details which I love so much and a black purse.  


Usei o look perfeito para o Outono, super stylist e muito quentinho.

Usei uma camisola larga que estou completamente obcecada com ela. É super quentinha e linda, ando a viver nela e não tenho vergonha de admitir. Podem usá-la com leggings para estarem mas confortáveis, com uma saia ou com calças para lhe darem um ar mais “arranjinho”. 

Eu usei-a com umas calças com padrão, um casaco preto, as minhas botas lindas da Alexander Wangs com detalhes em cinzento que eu amo tanto e uma mala preta.  





I loved how these pictures turned out and I’m so happy with bring back some outfits photos for you. This was such a main goal for me this year, and I want to keep doing it. 

Let me know what do you think about this look. 

I really really hope you liked it. :) 


Adoro como estas fotos ficaram e estou tão feliz em trazer-vos posts com looks. Este era um dos meus maiores objectivos para este ano e quero continuar a fazê-lo. 

Digam-me o que acharam deste look. 

Espero muito muito que tenham gostado. :) 




Sweater: H&M (here
Pants: Garage (here ON SALE!) 

Jacket: Calvin Klein (similar here

Boots: Alexander Wang (here with rose gold details) 

Purse: Michael Kors (here in a smaller size) 



Follow

0 Comments