Rita All Over Europe | Day II


Second & last day in Amsterdam. 
We woke up super early because this girl had made some reservations for the Heineken Experience super early in the morning… because where is the best place to have breakfast than at an old beer factory? 
Let me tell you something… if you ever go to Amsterdam and you like beer, don’t skip the Heineken Experience! It was one of the best things I’ve done in my life! I loved it so much! And you have a lot to do there. 
I don’t even need to say that we got out of there a little bit tipsy. Next stop was a souvenir store to buy some presents for family and friends and catch a train. 
I definitely want to go back in Amsterdam. 24 hours in that city weren’t enough. I loved it so much! It’s definitely on my top three list of my favorite places I’ve ever been to. I told my brother I want to take him there next spring.. let’s see if we can make it. 
Amsterdam is beautiful! People are so nice and it’s definitely worth the visit.
Time to go back in Belgium… there I had all my friends from my previous airline waiting for me for a dinner all together. We haven’t been all together in over a year, so can you imagine how excited I was? 
I really hope you like these photos from my second day on this crazy trip. :) 

Segundo e último dia em Amesterdão. 
Acordámos super cedo, porque esta miúda fez reservas para a Heineken Experience super cedo… porque qual é o melhor sítio para se tomar o pequeno almoço que uma fábrica antiga da cerveja? 
Deixem-me dizer-vos uma coisa… se alguma vez forem a Amesterdão e se gostam de cerveja, têm de ir à Heineken Experience! Foi uma das melhores coisas que eu já fiz na minha vida. Adorei! E tem imensas coisas para fazer lá. 
Eu nem preciso de dizer que já saímos de lá um bocadinho alegres. A próxima paragem foi uma loja de souvenirs para comprar uns presentes para a família e amigos e apanhar um comboio. 
Eu quero muito voltar a Amesterdão. 24 horas não foram o suficiente. Adorei! Está definitivamente no meu top três de sítios preferidos onde já estive. Eu disse ao meu irmão que o quero levar lá na próxima primavera… vamos ver se consigo. 
Amesterdão é lindo! As pessoas são tão simpáticas e vale mesmo muito a visita. 
Altura de regressar à Bélgica… lá tinha todos os meus colegas da minha para a qual trabalhei anteriormente à minha espera para jantarmos todos juntos. Já não estávamos juntos há um ano, conseguem imaginar o quanto entusiasmada eu estava? 
Espero muito que gostem destas fotos do segundo dia desta viagem louca. :)  


















♥ 


0 Comments